General PINK JANUARY.......

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I hold no I'll will towards either of you. Your perm and his neck could've been a match made in heaven in the 80s .

I honestly do think you are obsessed with him tho. And you try to out him in a nice way. I don't care tho, that's just what I think. I talk to you both anyway.

I have nobody on my ignore list
I enjoy this site
I want more site population
that is my only motive
I recruit for this site in 3 separate places
I speak to people in PM on all 3 places

I have no ignore list

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I hold no I'll will towards either of you. Your perm and his neck could've been a match made in heaven in the 80s .

I honestly do think you are obsessed with him tho. And you try to out him in a nice way. I don't care tho, that's just what I think. I talk to you both anyway.

I have nobody on my ignore list
*ill*

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
John's back. He sed ur a cunt.

There's a pink smell in the air still. I reckon we are not done for January
Oh and throb changed his AVATAR again and name. I think that's it. I threatened to stab throb. Galt threatened to stab about 8 people.......yup

That's it

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Didn't need to. It bust last Saturday and has bled since. I was gonna stab it. When it popped I squeezed the fuck outta it (very painful, non sexual) but now I dunno what to do. It's the first health issue I've had, ever

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Didn't need to. It bust last Saturday and has bled since. I was gonna stab it. When it popped I squeezed the fuck outta it (very painful, non sexual) but now I dunno what to do. It's the first health issue I've had, ever
Reckon it’ll be another ten years until I hit a hospital. I just persevere.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Reckon it’ll be another ten years until I hit a hospital. I just persevere.
I'm looking to switch country and may require a medical. Probably won't pass if I have a would that bleeds out everyday