General PINK JANUARY.......

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

That's not what got him pinked. This got him pinked. I can't lie, I laughed, but I have the sense of humor of a 13 yr old boy. Regardless, him and KWing were going at it and if KWing got it, it was only fair that Bones should too. Both of those knucklehead twats need to come back better tomorrow, or i'm breaking both feet off at the ankles in their ass.

Ahhh

Got it mate....Thanks for clarification

M

member 3289

That's not what got him pinked. This got him pinked. I can't lie, I laughed, but I have the sense of humor of a 13 yr old boy. Regardless, him and KWing were going at it and if KWing got it, it was only fair that Bones should too. Both of those knucklehead twats need to come back better tomorrow, or i'm breaking both feet off at the ankles in their ass.

Surely he deserves at least 3 days for this

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Ive Spoken to and been spoken to worse by both yourself and the MoDs lately

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

I see no evidence of wrongdoing.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Personally I think Wild @Wild is going overboard. He's gone drunk with power. He also edited Poiupoiu @Poiupoiu's post.

He said to me in private, "It's like a magnet. Just mod. I don't even wait. And when you're an admin, they let you do it. You can do anything. Mod 'em by the pussy. You can do anything."

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just got an email from a MoD here, can't say which one as he's an MMA fighter and he'll beat me up, but it was just a kind reminder that there are still a couple of days left in January

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I have a shit ton of threads to keep going over there but the search function is shitter than Passive Jay @Passive Jay will to work for a living.

@D241 knows a trick but the cunt won't tell me
They changed their search system a few years ago.

I'll tell you what I used to do and what I currently do.

I used to do what they call html hack. When you did a search for threads like 30 days, 1 year, or all time, it would give a certain html link depending on your search(1 month, 3 month, 1 year, all time). I simply would change the html link to whatever search period/year I wanted, and I could do that with specific usernames as well.

People knew I could find old threads because I would bump them a lot, as well as own the fuck out of orcus in our old debates by using his own posts/logic against him. But I actually searched and read far more threads than I actually bumped. If I saw a screen name with a 2001 sign up date(or earlier), especially if they didn't have very many post, I would do an all time search with their screen name to bring up old school threads.

Like if a 2001 member had 300 post, and it was 2015, I would do an all time search under their screen name and find old school threads from the early 2000's. It was fun to read the posts and comments from back then, as I wasn't around that forum at that time and it was also interesting to see how those comments turned out in hindsight.

Anyways, what I would do now if I was you, is try to remember key words in the topic thread title, as well as the thread creator's username and do a google search. Like "mixedmartialarts.com song red panties".

You can't find threads more than a year old unless you use google. They changed it. :/

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

I used to do what they call html hack. When you did a search for threads like 30 days, 1 year, or all time, it would give a certain html link depending on your search(1 month, 3 month, 1 year, all time). I simply would change the html link to whatever search period/year I wanted, and I could do that with specific usernames as well.

People knew I could find old threads because I would bump them a lot, as well as own the fuck out of orcus in our old debates by using his own posts/logic against him. But I actually searched and read far more threads than I actually bumped. If I saw a screen name with a 2001 sign up date(or earlier), especially if they didn't have very many post, I would do an all time search with their screen name to bring up old school threads.

Like if a 2001 member had 300 post, and it was 2015, I would do an all time search under their screen name and find old school threads from the early 2000's. It was fun to read the posts and comments from back then, as I wasn't around that forum at that time and it was also interesting to see how those comments turned out in hindsight.

Anyways, what I would do now if I was you, is try to remember key words in the topic thread title, as well as the thread creator's username and do a google search. Like "mixedmartialarts.com song red panties".

You can't find threads more than a year old unless you use google. They changed it. :/
Thanks. I'll give it a shot in the morrow. I'm looking for a thread where MMA does wrestling moves. Forgot why

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015