General Pink June Bugs!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You're lucky I lost all my fingers trying to rescue my pet nutria rat from an alligator or I would press that report button for you doxxing me.
I know a guy that shot a large nutria 20 times with a BB gun and didn't penetrate once

Nutria basically didn't feel anything and looked at us a few times...pelt and fur won

They invaded Oregon at some time and are now all over the place in the lowlands

Friend had a cat that was friends with the nutria and the raccoons...Cat used to roll around with a pack of Racoons

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Can you get pinked for fake reporting?

I know you like records and firsts. That would prolly be a first!
No it's actually impossible and against the constitution here. And even if it were amended I would consider it a fake pink.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fucker finally got real pinked and went AWOL.

I have a whole set of interview questions ready and everything.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Fucker finally got real pinked and went AWOL.

I have a whole set of interview questions ready and everything.
Maybe he's in a deep, dark depression because he became everything he said he didn't want to become?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Maybe he's in a deep, dark depression because he became everything he said he didn't want to become?
Fuck that, I bet he's out celebrating with a bunch of Bosnian hookers, snorting drugs out their butts and giving them oral sex.

Dang, given this monumental occasion I wouldn't even be surprised if one of the hookers was a woman for a change.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I've heard that many Bratislava prostitutes look like Andre agassi.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I reckon Boris shat the bed. A real pinking was too much and it's hurt his feelings.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
A thread got got. Chris deleoia thread. Haven't read it. But it was the elf with a candlestick in a kitchen.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I reckon Boris shat the bed. A real pinking was too much and it's hurt his feelings.
this is true. I have experienced my fair share of censorship. If I have to censore myself to the point where I get pinked regardless, without even knowing the reason, then I might as well not post at all. If I cant call some asshole, who is accusing me of something I didnt do, a fucking moron, when I cant even say "this is some gay shit", well thats some gay shit. I was asked to stop shitposting, so I stopped posting all together. I am not going to spend twenty minutes, every time I am about to hit post, deciding whether my post is a regular post or a shit post. These are the rules here, I accept them, but I refuse to be a part of it. Also yes, I have been drinking and playing tennis a lot lately

M

member 1013

It sucks to see so many great members pinked. I really love this site, the staff and all the posters.