General PINK PANTHER FEBRUARY IS LIVE!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
It was the personal fight stories thread, and I don't think it was that post. That post wasn't edited but his two posts in my Trump/Assange thread were.

Also lol @ getting upset with HVD and no, I doubt he reported anyone
I stay out of most of the politics threads because I don't really know enough about it so I miss most of the highly charged stuff...when someone gets pinked I just assume it's OT related and some sort of drama.

I do stick up for me mates though, I was a proper dribbler about you being free before the Conor fight.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I stay out of most of the politics threads because I don't really know enough about it so I miss most of the highly charged stuff...when someone gets pinked I just assume it's OT related and some sort of drama.

I do stick up for me mates though, I was a proper dribbler about you being free before the Conor fight.
the only threads you stay out of (don’t derail)....

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
I have Irish travellers at my gym. They're decent people. Calling them pikeys or gypos is very offensive. You'll get banged out saying that to their faces.

When I was growing up, I hated travellers. Yes, the ones who move into a field in caravans often cause a mess and steal stuff. But not all travellers are the same, some are very decent people, more decent that the people who generalise and discriminate against them.

Informative:
"A race is a grouping of humans based on shared physical or social qualities into categories generally viewed as distinct by society."
I call a pikey a pikey, many have tried to "bang me out" none were successful.

I know some settled travellers that are alright, still have a built in victim complex and are a drain on every society they are a part of, and usually proud of it.

It'd be a big time stretch to call them "very decent" but I don't know these legends in your gym.

You seem like a sound enough head, as far as I am concerned you're alright, you obviously didn't find my joke funny and neither did our resident "new age" traveller.

Protecting them by calling them a race is horse shit though, they are an ethnic minority, based on a law that was only recently passed.

They choose to live thier lives outside of society and choose to rob, abuse the system, rape and even kill people in that society all the while playing the victim card as if they are owed something for existing.

M

member 3289

I know some settled travellers that are alright, still have a built in victim complex and are a drain on every society they are a part of, and usually proud of it.

It'd be a big time stretch to call them "very decent" but I don't know these legends in your gym.

You seem like a sound enough head, as far as I am concerned you're alright, you obviously didn't find my joke funny and neither did our resident "new age" traveller.

Protecting them by calling them a race is horse shit though, they are an ethnic minority, based on a law that was only recently passed.

They choose to live thier lives outside of society and choose to rob, abuse the system, rape and even kill people in that society all the while playing the victim card as if they are owed something for existing.
Great post

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
BenAskrensStrikingcoach @Suicidalforlife
Did you smear nasty stuff all over the walls like Michael Fassbender in Hunger? I'm being very stereotypical here.
Welcome back to the fold.

Mods when do we get Fingers back?
I find this post offensive, my great grandfather was on hunger strike at the turn of the century and I am now reliving his torment.

Leigh please ban this woman.

But in all seriousness....

Yes I did, I also threw my shite at a halting site in protest, I'm waiting outside my house with my machete for the feud to start as we speak.

Last edited:

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I find this post offensive, my great grandfather was on hunger strike at the turn of the century and I am now reliving his torment.

Leigh please ban this woman.

But in all seriousness....

Yes I did, I also threw my shite at a halting site in protest, I'm waiting outside my house with my machete for the fued to start as we speak.
I couldn't finish it, I got so fucked off with all the p word I couldn't get through it.
Picked it up in Sainsburys to have a gander because I like Fassbender and someone looking over my shoulder said it was great. I don't do well with toilet stuffs, lol.

M

member 3289

Where do you hide a traveller's assistance check so that he'll never find it?

In his work boots.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015

I've had the same experiences but that doesn't mean we should use slurs. You aimed it at a boxing world champion.