Society Political Memes - Not a Safe Space

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Oct 24, 2015
That doesn't include prescriptions, dental, or vision. It also doesn't take into account treatments that may be available but aren't "approved" under your specific provinces healthcare. That's also ignoring the excruciatingly long wait times. If you happen to be filthy rich and have the ability to say "I'll pay a doctor out of my pocket because I want the surgery now." Tough shit, you have to wait or go out of the country.
I still pay Medicare tax on top of that. I'll look though my stuff when off of work.

DiSmAnTLeR

Apr 5, 2016
and I always appreciated our universal healthcare until my wife had a miscarriage and encountered 12 hours ER wait times, and hospital staff who could not have cared less about the mental or physical comfort of their patients. The time we needed the system the most, it failed us miserably, and on almost every level.
Sorry for your loss.

We went through an etopic pregnancy ourselves and were forced to abort at the Red Deer Hospital. While the staff were definitely not as sympathetic as we would have liked in the moment, the care that we received was professional. The wait time was nowhere near 12 hours but we were lucky as they have had their own issues in that regard.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
This is the most bizarre meme that just leaves me with so many questions about American culture.
Do armish attend football games? Do they play sports?
Which one of the 3 at the bottom is the "one black man kneeling respectfully"? The guy in the middle could be half or 3/4 white or maybe middle eastern or something, but the other two look black as, is one of them kneeling disrespectfully coz it looks the same to me.
Are you "Black" if you're fresh off the boat from Cameroon or do you need to spend some time in the USA first to qualify?
Are those black guys wearing black face...?? Lol wtf is up with that?? Is that further racial protesting?

M

member 3289

Do armish attend football games?
Amish, and no. They shun modern civilization, but apparently shop at Walmart.

Do they play sports?
Fook if I know. I'd imagine they don't.

Which one of the 3 at the bottom is the "one black man kneeling respectfully"? The guy in the middle could be half or 3/4 white or maybe middle eastern or something
Guy in middle. He's half white and half black, but being half black in America means that you're black.

Are you "Black" if you're fresh off the boat from Cameroon or do you need to spend some time in the USA first to qualify?
African/Jamaican/Haitian/black Caribbean immigrants to the U.S. are black upon arrival.

Are those black guys wearing black face...?? Lol wtf is up with that?? Is that further racial protesting?
Eye black is a grease or strip applied under the eyes to reduce glare. It is often used by American football, baseball, and lacrosse players players to mitigate the effects of brighter sunlight or stadium floodlights.