Society Popular things you can't understand

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
you talkin about HotLips, or that fancy "Ken's Artisan Whatever"
No
It is a place in Eugene I used to go to like 10 years ago
Pizza Research Institute

You name it they probably put it on a Pizza

Potato, cauliflower mini corn, etc..... etc...

Are you talking portland? because I don't know portland. I know Bend Eugene Oregon Coast.

Last edited:

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It was a seminal and groundbreaking show that propelled HBO and it’s style of television into the mainstream. Shows like breaking bad wouldn’t exist without it.
Yes you are correct it was groundbreaking, and it was great in it's time...pushed some boundaries
BB went to the next level with it

Both were a bit ridiculous but very well acted...BB had cinematography and was much more creative...Sopranos was a must watch if you were hooked, same as BB

I think binge watching them BB comes out ahead if you are fresh to both

I can't blame somebody new to the show finding Sopranos underwhelming, it has a lot of competition nowadays

Series have gotten to elite movie quality so it doesn't stick out anymore

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Wire was a bit better but it also aged poorly
couple real shit seasons

M

member 3289

Disagree with 1&2.

Agree with 3-5.

Audiobooks and podcasts are great when doing shit like yard work or driving.

Do you not listen to music or the radio when driving? Weirdo!
If I'm driving in my metropolitan area (i.e., the drive is usually under 30 minutes and almost never more than an hour), I drive in silence. Music is noise.

If I take a road trip, I need music to keep me alert. Usually I'll download Spotify or Amazon music, find a 2 Chainz station, and fuckin blast that shit.

View: https://youtu.be/NttlPwNKd_M

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
^ I was almost going to edit that post. But it's marvelous as it is.
I typed this one slowly and carefully.

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
^^ Original post was supposed to say "will retun when I'm not so full of edibles that I don't want to type."

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
The Sopranos. I tried watching it and couldn't even finish the first season. I honestly can't understand why everyone thinks it's one of the greatest shows of all time?
it really sucks in hindsight compared to gomorrah I could only handle 4 seasons of sopranos it got silly AF.

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
I cannot read Reddit.
I just don't know where to click and what opens a new thread or what is going on there. I wish I could, though.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Yes you are correct it was groundbreaking, and it was great in it's time...pushed some boundaries
BB went to the next level with it

Both were a bit ridiculous but very well acted...BB had cinematography and was much more creative...Sopranos was a must watch if you were hooked, same as BB

I think binge watching them BB comes out ahead if you are fresh to both

I can't blame somebody new to the show finding Sopranos underwhelming, it has a lot of competition nowadays

Series have gotten to elite movie quality so it doesn't stick out anymore
Breaking Bad had the laziest writing of any crime drama not called Ozark. "Oh, no. They're there to murder him and he's in the closet but they're just about to open the closet! Will something happen just in the nick of time to save him!?!?!?!"

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
long podcast/youtube videos

i work 8 hours
i sleep 8 hours
i commute
i eat, drink, shop & clean

i dont got time for a 1 hour podcast

also agree with eating ass. SHIT, actual shit comes out of there. why would i eat shit ?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Breaking Bad had the laziest writing of any crime drama not called Ozark. "Oh, no. They're there to murder him and he's in the closet but they're just about to open the closet! Will something happen just in the nick of time to save him!?!?!?!"
Don 't compare ozark to BB...Ozark is just horrible

and pass the gaba Goo