General POS radical palestinian moose-lims back at it again...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Rafah is going down soon. Likely within a few weeks. It is considered to be the last Hamas strong hold. I think after it falls. Hamas will be ousted for the most part, and this war will shift to a much more political one that results in new leadership in Gaza. Once that happens, Israel will mostly pull out and rebuilding will begin.

I still think Israel is wanting to attempt to negotiate a deal that will allow them to build a canal, but I also think that will help the rebuild process.

Given Israel seems to be close to winning this round of this war, I don't think they'll negotiate a cease fire until after Rafah falls. I also think the US stopped a shipment of weapons to Israel because they know the fighting is close to stopping and Israel already has what it needs.

Hamas might be mostly gone from Gaza, but they are just going to team up with their allies in the region. I'm sure they'll be another push by these groups to take back Gaza and attack Israel.

Last edited:

Thuglife13

βœπŸ‘¦πŸ•πŸ¦πŸ©
Dec 15, 2018
Rafah is going down soon likely within a few weeks. It is considered to be the last Hamas strong hold. I think after it falls. Hamas will be ousted for the most part, and this war will shift to a much more political one that results in new leadership in Gaza. Once that happens, Israel will mostly pull out and rebuilding will begin.

I still think Israel is will attempt to negotiate a deal that will allow them to build a canal, but I also think that will help the rebuild process.

Given Israel seems to be close to winning this round of this war, I don't think they'll negotiate a cease fire until after Rafah falls. I also think the US stopped a shipment of weapons to Israel because they know the fighting is close to stopping and Israel already has what it needs.

Hamas might be mostly gone from Gaza, but they are just going to team up with their allies in the region. I'm sure they'll be another push by these groups to take back Gaza and attack Israel.
Never in my lifetime would I believe there would be pro-palestinian/hamas/allah snackbar rallies in Murica'. This is all thanks to the left and Joey Biden. The politics have never been more of a mindfuck. Biden along with 99% of the Dems and 80% of the GOP sucking Ukraine's dick while being hot and cold with Israel has been mind bottling...

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Never in my lifetime would I believe there would be pro-palestinian/hamas/allah snackbar rallies in Murica'. This is all thanks to the left and Joey Biden. The politics have never been more of a mindfuck. Biden along with 99% of the Dems and 80% of the GOP sucking Ukraine's dick while being hot and cold with Israel has been mind bottling...
I think that is why the US stopped that shipment of weapons while Biden started talking about a rise in antisemitism. I think 1) he knows the war will be over before the election, and 2) he doesn't want to lose the Jewish vote. He's playing both sides and is hoping the Palestinian will champion his actions to "end support" for Israel while the Jewish folks will champion his shaming of antisemitism in the US.

I think any US president would have supported Israel.

I know less about Urkaine, but that has always seemed like the US didn't want their money laundering scheme to go down.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Rafah is going down soon. Likely within a few weeks. It is considered to be the last Hamas strong hold. I think after it falls. Hamas will be ousted for the most part, and this war will shift to a much more political one that results in new leadership in Gaza. Once that happens, Israel will mostly pull out and rebuilding will begin.

I still think Israel is wanting to attempt to negotiate a deal that will allow them to build a canal, but I also think that will help the rebuild process.

Maybe. But it's probably more likely they have created a new generation of Palestinians who hate Israel even more. The IDF have committed war crimes. They are still sniping woman and children from rooftops for fun. There are videos of them screaming lets raze Rafah to ground. Not Hamas. Rafah. The rabid far right of Israel have taken over and they are punishing Gazans. Innocent ones for what Hamas did. I can hate Hamas but equally hate what the IDF are doing.

The fact they won't let journalists in and we only see a fragment of the media they allow out is very telling.

What they are doing is very similar to what the nazis did in Poland back in the day.