General Post a pic of your backyard view (can you beat mine?)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
I'm a humble man and don't like to brag but I think my backyard area is pretty sweet.

There's a tennis and beach volleyball court. There's also a basketball court so I can shoot some hoops, and whenever me and a homie has beef we can settle it in court (basketball court). There's also a small park with a nice swing set so if I had a rough day I can go out and jump on a swing and collect my thoughts and reflect, maybe go down the slide a few times to cheer myself up.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Not the best pic, but if all goes well with closing, this will be my backyard in a couple of months.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
waiting for that rich fagget from sherdog to post a pic of his baller back yard

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I'm a humble man and don't like to brag but I think my backyard area is pretty sweet.

There's a tennis and beach volleyball court. There's also a basketball court so I can shoot some hoops, and whenever me and a homie has beef we can settle it in court (basketball court). There's also a small park with a nice swing set so if I had a rough day I can go out and jump on a swing and collect my thoughts and reflect, maybe go down the slide a few times to cheer myself up.

Dont lie man, its more like this

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Seal meat is delicious and some of the most nutritious you can eat, I'm surprised Joe Rogan hasn't been down here hunting seals yet.

Joe, if you're reading this, I'll take you out sealing. You don't have to jump on an ice drift like a shit head, they literally come up on the land for you, just BEGGING to be hit over the head.

Look at his fella, I took this about 50 feet off the shore. Easy shot.