Post all of your suggestions here....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

aghof

an person
Apr 15, 2015
is it possible for the calendar a more mobile-friendly format for viewing on a phone... maybe just a list with the dates as bolder headings?

I think this would make it more useful for lots of us who primarily browse/post on the phone

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
Is it possible to post up to the minute vegas odds on mma fights? Would be even better to post odds from different locations/countries on the same fights to get an idea how other parts of the world see it.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Is it possible to post up to the minute vegas odds on mma fights? Would be even better to post odds from different locations/countries on the same fights to get an idea how other parts of the world see it.
Will try to remember to start adding these to the fight threads.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Wild @Wild, my suggestion is have the balls to fix your notifications as to why you pink someone. I've mentioned this before.

And if you're going to pink someone, for RESPONDING TO AN INSULT, you should also have the BALLS to pink the person who started the first insult.
General - Trumps swamp monster Pruitt strikes again | Page 3 | TMMAC - The MMA Community Forum
In sports a guy who is known for playing dirty or taking dives loses the benefit of the doubt from the refs.

You openly bragged about baiting a guy to the point where he flipped out and got banned - a guy a lot of people here liked - so IMO you lose your benefit of the doubt.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Wild @Wild, my suggestion is have the balls to fix your notifications as to why you pink someone. I've mentioned this before.

And if you're going to pink someone, for RESPONDING TO AN INSULT, you should also have the BALLS to pink the person who started the first insult.
General - Trumps swamp monster Pruitt strikes again | Page 3 | TMMAC - The MMA Community Forum
brotha. obviously, this is not my say. but im on your team. still, don't waste your time fighting people. you only live once

the one time i recall getting triggered. i put myself on timeout for a couple weeks

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
We should have a "purge day" once a week where the laws are lifted and anarchy rules the roost

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I think you should provide reason when a person is Pink or banned. If someone doesn't know why they where PINKED how are they going to avoid tepere offenses?
You want a pink ?
I bought Leigh’s pinkname function off him

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I think you should provide reason when a person is Pink or banned. If someone doesn't know why they where PINKED how are they going to avoid tepere offenses?
I agree with a one sentence explanation but there are some who will spend hours in one post explaining why there is a 0.0000005% chance they shouldn’t be pinked in a bizarrro world

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
That was my whole point. They never do that. (Except Leigh @Leigh via PM).
Very Kirik-esque imo.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Add a + (For Positive Post) and a - for (Negative Post)

Will be able to filter out quality positive content posters from the negative content posters helping lurkers navigate better around threads.