General Post an img of what you think other TMMACers look like

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
In basic a bird shit on my head. Second time it's happened. The nickname lucky started (and was listed on our passing out t shirt) but diddnt stick around.

In fact I don't think any cunt has called me lucky since. A lot of people think my name is a nickname.
Whatever you say, Lucky.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Whatever you say, Lucky.
Fuck my memory is failing me but I feel like at some point a few years later I bumped into someone I knew who called it me. Fucken lucky. Shittest name of all time.

Had two other nicknames, one was Gizmo…

The other is a play on my actual name, it's remarkable how many people do it and think they are the one who came up with it.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Fuck my memory is failing me but I feel like at some point a few years later I bumped into someone I knew who called it me. Fucken lucky. Shittest name of all time.

The other is a play on my actual name, it's remarkable how many people do it and think they are the one who came up with it.
I have a knack for giving people indian nicknames. I'd identify something about them, very subtle, then just give them a name. There was one person who used to shit at work every single day. Most people shit once a day, but this person chose to shit at work, in basically a public toilet, every single day. I dubbed her shitsatwork. I started calling her that and she laughed at first. I told co-workers her name and told her why I called her that, and they laughed since it was funny, but then they caught on. On day she stopped by work simply because she was in the neighborhood and needed to shit. After that, she was shitsatwork by everyone. She complained to management and even threatened lawsuit. She is still shitsatwork, or shits for short.

There is another woman who is skinny and somewhat hot in an odd way. She works out all the time, but has no ass, no tits, and her calf muscles have veins. Her face is skinny, but she had a nose that is long in contrast. She looks like a rat. I named her faceofrat, since she looks like a rat in a hot way. That name stuck right off the bat. Sometimes we refer to her as her formal name of faceofrat, but other times we just refer to her as rat.

I could go on. I'm bad with remembering names, and better with nicknames. Everyone has a nickname. I've got (the guy's name) the f@g, aka lunchbox, aka tubs, aka funk master faggit (he's fat as fuck), a CFO whose name resembles her nickname (I won't name her, but i will give you her nickname) Rottenbottom, then we have another employee who has fake tits whose first name is Rosie, and I've named her Rosie rotten crotch, and I could go on. If it weren't for my nicknames I wouldn't remember anyone's name.

I'll have to delete this at some point, since my job could be in jeopardy if someone I knew read this, but it's funny and there are very few members on this site, so I'll let is sit for a day or two.

Last edited:

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015

I very slightly edited my post so i won't need to delete it. I had a person's name in there that could get me into trouble, but now i think I"m covered legally, even if I'm identified.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I had a knack for giving people indian nicknames. I'd identify something about them, very subtle, then just give them a name. There was one person who used to shit at work every single day. Most people shit once a day, but this person chose to shit at work, in basically a public toilet, every single day. I dubbed her shitsatwork. I started calling her that and she laughed at first. I told co-workers her name and told her why I called her that, and they laughed since it was funny, but then they caught on. On day she stopped by work simply because she was in the neighborhood and needed to shit. After that, she was shitsatwork by everyone. She complained to management and even threatened lawsuit. She is still shitsatwork, or shits for short.

There is another woman who is skinny and somewhat hot in an odd way. She works out all the time, but has no ass, no tits, and her calf muscles have veins. Her face is skinny, but she had a nose that is long in contrast. She looks like a rat. I named her faceofrat, since she looks like a rat in a hot way. That name stuck right off the bat. Sometimes we refer to her as her formal name of faceofrat, but other times we just refer to her as rat.

I could go on. I'm bad with remembering names, and better with nicknames. Everyone has a nickname. I've got Todd the homosexual male, aka lunchbox, aka tubs, aka funk master faggit (he's fat as fuck), a CFO whose name resembles her nickname (I won't name her, but i will give you her nickname) Rottenbottom, then we have another employee who has fake tits whose first name is Rosie, and I've named her Rosie rotten crotch, and I could go on. If it weren't for my nicknames I wouldn't remember anyone's name.

I'll have to delete this at some point, since my job could be in jeopardy if someone I knew read this, but it's funny and there are very few members on this site, so I'll let is sit for a day or two.
Hahahaha.

In the navy RAF sqns everyone has a nickname (apart from me I guess, like I said most people thought my name was my nickname, and they go by surnames for the most part)

We had beaky, he had a massive nose

Tank, he was big, but I always said it was because he was slow

Bruce, Chinese /Jamaica guy who's last name was Lee

Felcher, gross play on name

Honeymonster, big ginge

The bash

Kano

Adolf

Sprrigsy

Major force (this is a good friend of mine, he tried to legally change his name to this but deed poll rejected it, because major is a rank)

Frodo

Becky bat flaps

Nicknames are fun.

The worst / best (this is horrible but it happened) we had a new guy on sqn working the flight line. On the line you have to wear a hi Viz. His name was Aaron and he wrote "azza" on the back.

Was too new, the other lineys crossed it out and wrote "you don't get to pick your nickname" on it.

Because he was new and showed up his head was all shaved and he looked clean cut. He bore a striking resemblance to a lady in the news at the time and was dubbed jade. It stuck too. Named after a lady dying from cancer.

He really looked just like her tho. Fuck me that was bad.

3312115-jade-goody-leaving-her-upshire-home-624x600-2.jpg

Ha I also thought of one I started. Guy in our group was called Pete rose (like the baseball player) he was from Zimbabwe. Anyway Mugabe chucked him out so he joined the navy. He looked like a camel, so me and another drew a picture of a camel getting fucked by Mugabe in class one day. Just to mess with him a bit, cause some trouble (guy was a full of shit goody two shoes) and instead of getting mad and wanting to fight, or do something funny in return, he fucken grassed on me to the chief.

From henceforth he was known as zim the grass.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Hahahaha.

In the navy RAF sqns everyone has a nickname (apart from me I guess, like I said most people thought my name was my nickname, and they go by surnames for the most part)

Honeymonster, big ginge

The bash

Kano

Adolf

Sprrigsy

Major force (this is a good friend of mine, he tried to legally change his name to this but deed poll rejected it, because major is a rank)

Frodo

Becky bat flaps

Nicknames are fun.

The worst / best (this is horrible but it happened) we had a new guy on sqn working the flight line. On the line you have to wear a hi Viz. His name was Aaron and he wrote "azza" on the back.

Was too new, the other lineys crossed it out and wrote "you don't get to pick your nickname" on it.

Because he was new and showed up his head was all shaved and he looked clean cut. He bore a striking resemblance to a lady in the news at the time and was dubbed jade. It stuck too. Named after a lady dying from cancer.

View attachment 7173

Ha I also thought of one I started. Guy in our group was called Pete rose (like the baseball player) he was from Zimbabwe. Anyway Mugabe chucked him out so he joined the navy. He looked like a camel, so me and another drew a picture of a camel getting fucked by Mugabe in class one day. Just to mess with him a bit, cause some trouble (guy was a full of shit goody two shoes) and instead of getting mad and wanting to fight, or do something funny in return, he fucken grassed on me to the chief.

Don't trigger me on all the nicknames I've given people. I'm not bright, actually quite dumb, but nicknames that I give seem to stick since they are hilarious since they are so lowbrow.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Don't trigger me on all the nicknames I've given people. I'm not bright, actually quite dumb, but nicknames that I give seem to stick since they are hilarious since they are so lowbrow.
I call a kid at work queen Dean.

Pretty sure hes gonna murder me at some stage.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Hahahaha.

Honeymonster, big ginge

The bash

Kano

Adolf

Sprrigsy

Frodo

Becky bat flaps

Nicknames are fun.

View attachment 7173