General Post an img of what you think other TMMACers look like

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
That newspaper is awesome. The funniest part is it's primarily purchased by people who believe the stories written in it, rather than appreciate the satire.

Plus it has pictures of tits in it, innit.
As funny as some of the crazy headlines can be, that newspaper is far from awesome.

Many years ago a guy I worked with would buy the Sport and leave them in the break room after he was finished reading. I used to flick through them, and although the made up headlines and pictures of titties were entertaining it could also be really dark at times.

They would report on court cases, like any other newspaper; however the one report I remember reading was a rape case, and focused on the details of the rape itself rather than the conviction of the rapist. It was creepy as fuck to read, rape presented as tittilation. The "journalist" who wrote that is an absolute piece of shit.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This is what a job site looks like after La Paix @Nuk Soo Kow is done

View attachment 27021
ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon
That's what a brand new train looks like a lot. Lots of redundant wires. Then something doesn't work and it turns out some cunt put the wrong wire in the connector, and one of the reeundants is the one you wanted. Luckily it only takes all fucken day to figure out what the problem is.

M

member 1013

Better tear it down and start from scratch
Mike is a greasy guy, steps out on his wife a lot and leaves clients high and dry, especially in New Orleans after Katrina.

it costs contractors 50,000 to be on the show and they also have to furnish all materials and labour.