General Post an img of what you think other TMMACers look like

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
dude. i had bunk beds in my room as a kid, but went through a phase where i slept on my grandfathers WWII cot

woke up one morning with head hanging off it, and my ears was stuck down to my shoulder with some kind of muscle spasm/lock

took off school that day but played in my basketball game at night. and i was a point guard assist guy normally. but it was my highest score ever

told the story decade later to my buddy at work and hes like: "dude. the other coaches probably told their players not to block the handicapped kids shots"

lol

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
dude. i had bunk beds in my room as a kid, but went through a phase where i slept on my grandfathers WWII cot

woke up one morning with head hanging off it, and my ears was stuck down to my shoulder with some kind of muscle spasm/lock

took off school that day but played in my basketball game at night. and i was a point guard assist guy normally. but it was my highest score ever

told the story decade later to my buddy at work and hes like: "dude. the other coaches probably told their players not to block the handicapped kids shots"

lol
You have ZERO handle. I would cook you.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018

lol
6193DB61-8EE6-45F2-84BA-076CF741904B.gif