General Post an img of what you think other TMMACers look like

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
i'm pretty sure Darqnezz @Darqnezz is charlie murphy..

Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse i can totally see big sweets have a gingers have souls reaction when conor loses.
LOL Obviously you don't support Irish sport. Bitter disappointment after a valiant effort is my bread and butter. I'll just eat my crow and drink myself to sleep.
Course that's ridiculous cause your boy is getting slept in two, I'll be on here laughing till noon.

Respectfully...

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
@Alienator . america!

LOL Obviously you don't support Irish sport. Bitter disappointment after a valiant effort is my bread and butter. I'll just eat my crow and drink myself to sleep.
Course that's ridiculous cause your boy is getting slept in two, I'll be on here laughing till noon.

Respectfully...
it's just mcgregor. who doesn't like joe duffy?
drink plenty of water that night..it'll help with that bitter disappointment hangover ..
worst case scenario....i'll be putting you on ignore until noon.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
While I find it funny and don't really mind, and actually I feel honored since I'm fairly new. :)
I do feel the need to drop some knowledge on your asses!

Look at this bad boy of a map:

You see the big beautiful blue beast in the north? That is Prussia, where my family comes from, where I stem from!

You see the little timid - I don’t even know what color that is - thing in the south-east? That is Bavaria, where the people with the Lederhosen and funny hats live, that most people think make out all of Germany. :D

In fact, we dominated those fools forever!
Bavaria to us is a little like Texas to non-Texan Americans. Fun to have, but has to be cut to size every now and then. :smirk:

Now carry on!

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
While I find it funny and don't really mind, and actually I feel honored since I'm fairly new. :)
I do feel the need to drop some knowledge on your asses!

Look at this bad boy of a map:

You see the big beautiful blue beast in the north? That is Prussia, where my family comes from, where I stem from!

You see the little timid - I don’t even know what color that is - thing in the south-east? That is Bavaria, where the people with the Lederhosen and funny hats live, that most people think make out all of Germany. :D

In fact, we dominated those fools forever!
Bavaria to us is a little like Texas to non-Texan Americans. Fun to have, but has to be cut to size every now and then. :smirk:

Now carry on!
Q @Qat after he submitted this post.