General Post an img of what you think other TMMACers look like

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
dont project your personal issues on to me . stop being a bitter old loser and go spend some time with your wife and kids
lol. If you only knew my weekend. If only you knew what it means to be a dad. My weekend is packed. I might get 4 hours for a bbq at 1800 on Saturday. Might.

Sunday is spent at scouts as a volunteer. Starting at 0800. But i dont mind. I remember the sacrifices my parents did.

Life is great. Wish i was a millionaire though.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
lol. If you only knew my weekend. If only you knew what it means to be a dad. My weekend is packed. I might get 4 hours for a bbq at 1800 on Saturday. Might.

Sunday is spent at scouts as a volunteer. Starting at 0800. But i dont mind. I remember the sacrifices my parents did.

Life is great. Wish i was a millionaire though.

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
Has to be a joke. Right!?

commercial airline pilots have to pass a fairly rigorous physical regularly. Any eyesight, heart, COGNITIVE issues & they can’t fly. FOR GOOD REASON!!!

My 15yr old son wants to be an airline pilot. He’s getting an engineering degree prior as something to “fall back on” in case he fails the physical for some reason one year.

Maybe the person above somehow was okayed to be a regional freight pilot? No lives at stake & minimal cargo. Even then, that’s a lot of responsibility to shoulder considering the potential risks involved

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Has to be a joke. Right!?

commercial airline pilots have to pass a fairly rigorous physical regularly. Any eyesight, heart, COGNITIVE issues & they can’t fly. FOR GOOD REASON!!!

My 15yr old son wants to be an airline pilot. He’s getting an engineering degree prior as something to “fall back on” in case he fails the physical for some reason one year.

Maybe the person above somehow was okayed to be a regional freight pilot? No lives at stake & minimal cargo. Even then, that’s a lot of responsibility to shoulder considering the potential risks involved
It just says a pilot’s license, not a commercial pilot’s license. But still, for a LBTQIA+ person to get any pilot’s license is a scary thought.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Kelly uses duct tape in place of wirenuts.

When requested to at least use 'wago's', he responded "but we don't have a toaster OR syrup".

Kelly was asked to bring the 3 most important tools to his journeyman capstone project, he brought strippers, dikes, and wirelube.
We asked him what the fuck was in his front pocket, he pulled out a roll of $1 bills.

Troubleshooting a 80 million dollar complex panel, he was asked to check the continuity of a circuit, he left & came back pulling out a free item from his Harbor Freight bag & said "I got this!"

Kelly voted for Justin Trudeau at a mosque wearing a "I'll take bacon with that" t-shirt.