General Post an img of what you think other TMMACers look like

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Oh I see. You can get credit for planting that song in megatherium @Megaterio Llamas head.

It's what prompted me to post that gif for him.

Although it's a good song, was prominent on the last GTA game when it was advertised on tv

M

member 3289

If you're on my ignore list please don't post in this thread thanks.

If you're not on my ignore list please don't quote those who are on my ignore list thanks.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don't want to spoil it. Most of the people on it know who they are, and for those who don't I want them to keep quoting me and wondering why I never respond.
Well I only have throb and gollum on my list. I like to cheat and see what they posted, then I rate it toke or rainbow, and act like I didn't even do it. I think I've noticed 2 people who ignore me tho, and I must say it's very immature of them

M

member 3289

Well I only have throb and gollum on my list. I like to cheat and see what they posted, then I rate it toke or rainbow, and act like I didn't even do it. I think I've noticed 2 people who ignore me tho, and I must say it's very immature of them
I don't ever click view ignored content. Defeats the purpose.

I want these retards to be as invisible as possible.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Oh I see. You can get credit for planting that song in megatherium @Megaterio Llamas head.

It's what prompted me to post that gif for him.

Although it's a good song, was prominent on the last GTA game when it was advertised on tv
It's catchy in an aggravating advertising jingle sort of way, I will give the song that.I probably would have been okay with it until it got plastered into my audio bank a second time in the doctor's office there., that was too much. The only thing the song really has going for it is that short audio snippet of what is apparently a black woman having a very loud orgasm. The part of it I will admit is interesting but it only lasts a few seconds each time, the rest is dreadful.

It's catchy in an aggravating advertising jingle sort of way, I will give the song that.I probably would have been okay with it until it got plastered into my audio bank a second time in the doctor's office there., that was too much. The only thing the song really has going for it is that short audio snippet of what is apparently a black woman having a very loud orgasm. The part of it I will admit is interesting but it only lasts a few seconds each time, the rest is dreadful.
@conor mcgregor nut hugger loves the NY accent.

View: https://youtu.be/boX2bqppQ_w

Skip to 45 seconds to hear it.