General Post an img of what you think other TMMACers look like

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

blood fist

Feb 20, 2019
If you really good-looking I'm going to start stalking you myself.
We ban people for doxxing. Straight up, even if you're my favorite. It's no bullshit on messing with people offline.
Post, have fun, but no body should move ethug shit into the real world.
I totally hear you on that. I'm strongly against doxxing. I've never done it. Never will. And I don't really know how to do it.

blood fist

Feb 20, 2019
I’ve never had it tested. It’s probably not very high.

How old are you?
I don't know why it matters so much to you, it doesn't to me. I'm 66. I've been around since the early Mousels days. Perhaps you are looking for something you can attack me about. But I don't see it that way. I've accomplished a lot in my life, and I'm OK with where I am.

blood fist

Feb 20, 2019
good times, good picture

FYI, I aint trying to start no gay shit bro

you know I am keeping the politeness with you on this site, and the other site for that matter...we save our energy for better things
Thank you John. I've probably posted it too many times, but anyway.

We're good re/ not getting into any quarrels. You can post whatever you want. I won't criticize it. I promised. Most people know my word is good.

Rambo John J

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Thank you John. I've probably posted it too many times, but anyway.

We're good re/ not getting into any quarrels. You can post whatever you want. I won't criticize it. I promised. Most people know my word is good.
I like it...takes balls to post an image of yourself...I have only posted one here cause I think some peeps wanna doxx me...it is buried in a thread
I will do my regular posts and you do yours...not gonna do the back and forth thing we have done previously...waste of time and we both know we aren't gonna change each others mind

blood fist

Feb 20, 2019
This is how I picture forum member Blood Fist.

Hello Professor. It's good to see you back. And I mean that.

I will accept your statement that I look like Occasional Cortex. But don't think I am a lefty radical who shares her insane political views. Because I am Jewish doesn't automatically mean I'm a lefty. I'm not.

What's new in your world?

blood fist

Feb 20, 2019
I like it...takes balls to post an image of yourself...I have only posted one here cause I think some peeps wanna doxx me...it is buried in a thread
I will do my regular posts and you do yours...not gonna do the back and forth thing we have done previously...waste of time and we both know we aren't gonna change each others mind
OK. Except I would like to think that you're mind is open and over time might possibly change. But I won't try to change it.

Anyway, you do your thing, I'll do mine. We won't have any problems.

blood fist

Feb 20, 2019
Thank God. I don't have to stalk.
No you won't have to stalk. If you look anything like your avatar, I'll be chasing after after you.

Seriously, that avatar is hilarious. I can't figure it out. Is it in a hospital setting?

blood fist

Feb 20, 2019
Here's a pic a little later on in my life...after the children started coming along to ruin my marriage and my life. But kids are still worth it.

Rambo John J

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
No you won't have to stalk. If you look anything like your avatar, I'll be chasing after after you.

Seriously, that avatar is hilarious. I can't figure it out. Is it in a hospital setting?
that avatar scared me from this site for a year or so...I still have nightmares

karasu

Jan 11, 2019
great photos blood fist........and if I am not mistaking I have now noticed Professor Redneck posing here BIG WIN!

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
If you really good-looking I'm going to start stalking you myself.
We ban people for doxxing. Straight up, even if you're my favorite. It's no bullshit on messing with people offline.
Post, have fun, but no body should move ethug shit into the real world.
I learned that the hard way. Look what Splinty did to my house!

blood fist

Feb 20, 2019
great photos blood fist........and if I am not mistaking I have now noticed Professor Redneck posing here BIG WIN!
Thanks karasu. Yes, Professor Redneck is here.

and it's a bit like the old days, eh?

It's interesting . ..and there may be some surprises.