General Post an img of what you think other TMMACers look like

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's like Dutch with different slang and way of speaking. People from the east and west of Belgium can't understand each other. Let alone the dutch

M

member 3289

It's like Dutch with different slang and way of speaking. People from the east and west of Belgium can't understand each other. Let alone the dutch
Of course they can if they're educated. It's like saying Cockneys and Geordies can't understand each other. At the core, it's the same language.

Also you said you were in a French-speaking area, which would mean you're likely either in Wallonia or in Brussels, unless you're in a French-speaking village on the Flanders/Wallonia "border"...

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Of course they can if they're educated. It's like saying Cockneys and Geordies can't understand each other. At the core, it's the same language.

Also you said you were in a French-speaking area, which would mean you're likely either in Wallonia or in Brussels, unless you're in a French-speaking village on the Flanders/Wallonia "border"...
I'm in Oostende. It's on the coast. Flemish and Dutch is not a straight translation. I wish it were it would help my Google translate a lot at work