General Post an img of what you think other TMMACers TATTOOS look like

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
In all seriousness, 2.5 years to go from white belt to blue belt???? That guy either doesn't train enough (at least not enough to tattoo all the BJJ belts on himself), or that is one sandbagging academy
Our school does promotions twice a year. You don't show up, you don't get promoted.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
We've got people who have been white for longer. Refuse to improve and still do the same dumb shit year in, year out. Enter BJJ tournaments at white belt and win 1 match out of 3.

Their technical ability is not there, their rolling ability is not there, so I refuse to promote them. It's not common and I've got a remedial system in place but it happens.
What belt are you? For some reason it seems I don't know this

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
White belt for 2 years. Blue belt now for almost 3. Can’t train as much as I want to due to work & injuries, but I just keep plugging along. Almost every black belt I roll with tell me I’m overdue for a promotion, but my instructor wants me on the mat more. I’m satisfied with my progress, I’ll get there eventually. No tattoos yet.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
White belt for 2 years. Blue belt now for almost 3. Can’t train as much as I want to due to work & injuries, but I just keep plugging along. Almost every black belt I roll with tell me I’m overdue for a promotion, but my instructor wants me on the mat more. I’m satisfied with my progress, I’ll get there eventually. No tattoos yet.
Do you drill scissor kicks?