Post pics of your pets here

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Feb 28, 2015
998cf1b7-d9a2-4a07-a942-e1281c591288@icloud.com.jpeg ffe3cafc-371e-4dc5-a6bb-76016eba018a@icloud.com.jpeg
Had to say goodbye to my sweet old guy this morning. He was somewhere in the range of 20-22 years old. I rescued him with 4 other kitties 7 or 8 years ago from a 1 bedroom apartment, he's the last one to pass on. He was super creepy in an endearing way, he was the most affectionate and cuddly pet I've ever had. I will miss him smacking me in the face at 5 am every day and the weird loud gurgling sounds he'd make every hour on the hour as he walked around and how he always had to be in my lap or laying up against me even if it was 110 friggin degrees. I already miss him terribly. He had a good run. Goodbye JJ xx

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
View attachment 5200 View attachment 5201
Had to say goodbye to my sweet old guy this morning. He was somewhere in the range of 20-22 years old. I rescued him with 4 other kitties 7 or 8 years ago from a 1 bedroom apartment, he's the last one to pass on. He was super creepy in an endearing way, he was the most affectionate and cuddly pet I've ever had. I will miss him smacking me in the face at 5 am every day and the weird loud gurgling sounds he'd make every hour on the hour as he walked around and how he always had to be in my lap or laying up against me even if it was 110 friggin degrees. I already miss him terribly. He had a good run. Goodbye JJ xx
Sorry that really sucks. I'm going to be a mess when that happens with mine

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
View attachment 5200 View attachment 5201
That sux.

My last cat(Chip) liked to take long journeys. He stayed at home his first four years then decided to just head out. He would be gone for days,weeks, even months. He'd come home and visit but had to go fight evil in the woods I guess. I haven't seen him in 2 years. I don't think he's coming back.

Feb 28, 2015
Sorry that really sucks. I'm going to be a mess when that happens with mine
Thanks boo boo. It's very hard, I knew he was old but he'd been doing pretty good and it seemed to happen so suddenly. But, I still love old critters, I'll probably only adopt/rescue old and/or special needs critters from here on out. It's hard but it's so rewarding and wonderful too.

Feb 28, 2015
That sux.

My last cat(Chip) liked to take long journeys. He stayed at home his first four years then decided to just head out. He would be gone for days,weeks, even months. He'd come home and visit but had to go fight evil in the woods I guess. I haven't seen him in 2 years. I don't think he's coming back.
Awwww, I'm sorry your Chip hasn't come back home. Cats have been known to go off if they can when they know it's their time. It's hard that they're only with us for such a short time but make such a large impact.

SAJ

Posting Machine
Aug 2, 2015
^^My cat named Biggy. Pretty big for a cat

I couldn't upload pictures in normal format says file too big

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Phone pictures 129.jpg
Phone pictures 069.jpg

My boy Ozzie on top, He's a Staffordshire bull terrier Irish version shorter than the English and shorter and leaner than the American. 40 lbs of canine excellence.

I had to include Henry (cooper) my mothers bull mastiff, he is the sweetest dog on earth even if he is close to 200 lbs now he's just over a year old in that picture..

Last edited:

MadFatChickKilla

Oct 25, 2015
Zeus, he's an irish staffy, likes to work out and run stairs when he's not getting walks on the beach. Had him since a pup and he has is an amazingly smart dog.Screenshot_2015-10-26-21-52-15.jpegScreenshot_2015-10-27-11-15-25.jpeg

And this is Angel cuddle face (her real name) loves strokes and like to creep on fools, recently started to kill birds in the garden and leave them once they stop playing (RIP little birds) she won't sleep at night till she has had her cuddles and will cry at the bedroom door until she gets them.

Feb 28, 2015
Zeus, he's an irish staffy, likes to work out and run stairs when he's not getting walks on the beach. Had him since a pup and he has is an amazingly smart dog.View attachment 5804View attachment 5805

And this is Angel cuddle face (her real name) loves strokes and like to creep on fools, recently started to kill birds in the garden and leave them once they stop playing (RIP little birds) she won't sleep at night till she has had her cuddles and will cry at the bedroom door until she gets them.
Awww, sweet kids! I have a soft spot for black and black/white cats