Post your "fun" vehicle

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
@Fedor grabbed the ropes
Just an FYI for the future. Size wasn't the problem.
Issues appears to be that they aren't named right.

20150322_181543_zpsa2v7tytg.jpg~320x480
should be
20150322_181543_zpsa2v7tytg.jpg

Name them as a picture next time as I've limited the types of files you can attach.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I went from being a car guy when I was single, to not giving a fuck after I got married. I drive a 2005 Dodge Ram with 113k miles and the inside of it looks like a trash dump.
My Corolla has 260,000 miles on it.

Still going.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I had the 84 corolla wagon and used it as an off road.
remarkable vehicle . sold it for scrap when I couldn't afford 600 for brakes. LOL

Power to weight ratio it was tight tight tight. Couldn't believe it could climb hills like it did.
Now I only buy older toyota pickups because I can fix any problem in less than a day. Such a tough vehicle.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I had the 84 corolla wagon and used it as an off road.
remarkable vehicle . sold it for scrap when I couldn't afford 600 for brakes. LOL

Power to weight ratio it was tight tight tight. Couldn't believe it could climb hills like it did.
Now I only buy older toyota pickups because I can fix any problem in less than a day. Such a tough vehicle.
I swear mine were self healing. If shit went wrong I'd just shut it down for a bit, talk nicely to her and let her now I needed her more now than ever and it seemed to work out.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I own a 2013 Bighorn Ram 1500 and a 94 Accord commuter.
I was a car guy who wished he was a biker guy who is now a truck guy who wants to be a Cessna guy.
I've always wanted a Porsche, but also always wanted to make a little hot rod Corvair.
I grew up with one not far. It had teeth mouth painted on the front, like an A-10 Thunderbolt II.
So I wanted to put the biggest/best I could jam in the middle of it, lower it, murder it out with spiked outlaws.
Then throw nitris in it.
I should make that a goal again.
Yes, that'd be fucking awesome!
As far as accords I've had 5 and they are great. In order I've had a 91, 90, 94 V6, 86 with 135,000km so almost mint and my wife currently has a 2000 V6, all were 4 door autos. The highest kms I put on was 330000 on the 91 before giving it away.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I swear mine were self healing. If shit went wrong I'd just shut it down for a bit, talk nicely to her and let her now I needed her more now than ever and it seemed to work out.
NOT shitting you I did that last week.
The engine leaked so bad it was nearly dry and sputtering. the battery was dead and couldn't even sustain 5 mph in 1st gear. the clutch was dead and I had already ordered flowers and a priest.

Then I sat her down for 3 days and drank a couple forties....Plugged in a battery charger.......inserted a few choice fluids..... and said numerous prayers and had two ceremonies.

Then she fired up and I did a dance then she got back up to 65 MPH with a load in back. FUcking beast mode.

This is my work truck, daytime only(no headlights).... I bought it 22 months ago for 250$$$ and it has given me 20,000 lys miles and counting.
Toyota 22R and 22RE engines will be the last engine running in the apocalypse hands down.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
NOT shitting you I did that last week.
The engine leaked so bad it was nearly dry and sputtering. the battery was dead and couldn't even sustain 5 mph in 1st gear. the clutch was dead and I had already ordered flowers and a priest.

Then I sat her down for 3 days and drank a couple forties....Plugged in a battery charger.......inserted a few choice fluids..... and said numerous prayers and had two ceremonies.

Then she fired up and I did a dance then she got back up to 65 MPH with a load in back. FUcking beast mode.

This is my work truck, daytime only(no headlights).... I bought it 22 months ago for 250$$$ and it has given me 20,000 lys miles and counting.
Toyota 22R and 22RE engines will be the last engine running in the apocalypse hands down.
I don't doubt your prediction at all.

Best part about Back To The Future...

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Picture this^^^^ Jet black(dry paint look), with illegally tinted windows.

The center piece Corvair symbol would have this in it......

The center headlights would flip down to reveal these....

And of course, no project car is complete without this on the rear...

AND

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Picture this^^^^ Jet black(dry paint look), with illegally tinted windows.

The center piece Corvair symbol would have this in it......

The center headlights would flip down to reveal these....

And of course, no project car is complete without this on the rear...

AND

I'm hearing Booker T and the MGs while reading this.