General Public Service Announcement

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Hey all, just wanted to put this out there as the influx of UGers/OGers continues. TMMAC (me) doesn't condone members here using this site to organize doxxing of The Underground or anyone with Alta. Or doxxing anyone, for that matter.

Think of TMMAC as the X of MMA forums. A place where everyone can feel secure posting anonymously (if you wish), while maintaining some level of decency towards one another.

I plan to be as lax as possible on moderating and allow you, the members, to police yourselves and the forum. But doxxing is one of the sure ways to get yourself banned here.

Appreciate you understanding.

cire

Nov 17, 2023
I agree, OGers never doxxed and were always 100% against it…regardless of the faggot deserves it. We were always above that behavior.

Mutant

Citizen of the Infernal Empire
Oct 20, 2015
Is there a GIF plug-in? I can't find it to post gaaaaaay!

Found it

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
The current UG/OG owners are complete cunts, that is clear.

Just leave it at that as far as posting here, to respect this site, and keep that drama between two parties (user and alta top men) as it should remain.

I completely understand venting and talking junk, this is some bullshit.

Isaac Fookin Nootin

Jan 26, 2020
Hey all, just wanted to put this out there as the influx of UGers/OGers continues. TMMAC (me) doesn't condone members here using this site to organize doxxing of The Underground or anyone with Alta. Or doxxing anyone, for that matter.

Think of TMMAC as the X of MMA forums. A place where everyone can feel secure posting anonymously (if you wish), while maintaining some level of decency towards one another.

I plan to be as lax as possible on moderating and allow you, the members, to police yourselves and the forum. But doxxing is one of the sure ways to get yourself banned here.

Agreed 100%

Also to add.... To any member that can still log into their old OG account, if you signed up under your real name, when you click on user names they are now on full display for all to see. I'd suggest changing if you can.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Will the f@gg0t MODS from the old site be allowed to bring their f@gg0try here?

quality

Formerly 'RealUsername'
Aug 13, 2024
I got banned within 2 minutes of posting f4gg0t as part of one of my comments.

The f4gg0t list makers are going to have a field day with this one. I can see 5 years from now someone getting into an argument and the list makers start fucking with people in real life.

RhinoNite

Cornshitter
Jan 27, 2020

I'm not, haven't or never would do that. I've been doxed on Twitter with my real details, with threats. That's why I use burners on social media. But I wouldn't purposely do it. I will not post X screenshots anymore, I think I posted 1 of mine and it didn't dox anyone but I see it has potential too. Apologies for that. I'll keep the X stuff to X. Name is different there and so is email so it can't digitally lead back to here.

Walter_sobchak

Shut the fuck up Donny!
Aug 13, 2024
Speaking of doxxing, the faggot owner over there are doxxing everyone. Whatever name that you signed up with is now visible unless you change it.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Fresh start fellas, this is a great forum ..Alta made a big mistake taking down the OG.

But that's all in the past now, enjoy your new home fellas!

CleverestLatinPhrase

Aug 12, 2024

You're a good man

ACHILLES

Homeless Wonderer
Nov 10, 2018
Agreed 100%

Also to add.... To any member that can still log into their old OG account, if you signed up under your real name, when you click on user names they are now on full display for all to see. I'd suggest changing if you can.
Mountain_Medic did me a solid before he got the ban and anonomized my account. I was not the most pc person on teh og.
Screenshot_20240814_000119_Chrome.jpg

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
For new members, this is not the OG, will never be the OG, so don't expect the same atmosphere. We are really laid back here. Toxic behavior won't be tolerated (this isn't me being a hard ass, I have zero power, am not a mod, but just have been here long enough to know what goes and what doesn't). We had that at one point, and we are over it, and now it's just a really nice neighborhood. We talk our shit FOR SURE, but most is in very good spirit. Please respect our house and make it your house. Again, this is not the same as the OG, as I left that place many years ago and never looked back, as did most active members. Really cool people here, and a few town idiots, but even they are cool. If it's not the place for you fine. If it is the place for you, great. We've had exiles 2x per year for years and everyone always goes back to the OG. Now that place doesn't exist, so if you choose to be here in the community, don't shit where you eat. Thanks.
Enjoy your time here.
Chingon

cantlogingoddamnit

Aug 13, 2024
Mountain_Medic did me a solid before he got the ban and anonomized my account. I was not the most pc person on teh og.
View attachment 110754
MountainMedic @MountainMedic & Cloaca the Average @Cloaca the Average were complete studs yesterday and went down with the ship.
Knowing what would probably happen, Cloac got Nitecrawler @Nitecrawler back in after camicom @camicom made the thread pointing out what happened.

That was the first sign, thanks for the bat signal cami. Then MM played it smart and used the access he had left to feed the board with with as much info as he could.

This shit sucked fuckin balls, but it could have been a lot worse if you guys didn’t do what you did yesterday. Thanks guys 🍻

cantlogingoddamnit

Aug 13, 2024
For new members, this is not the OG, will never be the OG, so don't expect the same atmosphere. We are really laid back here. Toxic behavior won't be tolerated (this isn't me being a hard ass, I have zero power, am not a mod, but just have been here long enough to know what goes and what doesn't). We had that at one point, and we are over it, and now it's just a really nice neighborhood. We talk our shit FOR SURE, but most is in very good spirit. Please respect our house and make it your house. Again, this is not the same as the OG, as I left that place many years ago and never looked back, as did most active members. Really cool people here, and a few town idiots, but even they are cool. If it's not the place for you fine. If it is the place for you, great. We've had exiles 2x per year for years and everyone always goes back to the OG. Now that place doesn't exist, so if you choose to be here in the community, don't shit where you eat. Thanks.
Enjoy your time here.
Chingon
Kind of sounds like you’re being a hard ass…

Just kidding, thanks for having us, happy to be here

eubie5

Apr 25, 2018
Agreed 100%

I forget who it was, but someone hipped me to that so i could immediately change it

eubie5

Apr 25, 2018
I got banned within 2 minutes of posting f4gg0t as part of one of my comments.

The f4gg0t list makers are going to have a field day with this one. I can see 5 years from now someone getting into an argument and the list makers start fucking with people in real life.
I tried posting it multiple times last night, and it gave me warning saying you couldn't post it, so i had to change some letters but i wasn't banned.
Haven't tried accessing it this morning.

Wiggy

We. Live. In. A. Fucking. Meme.
Oct 23, 2015
Speaking of doxxing, the faggot owner over there are doxxing everyone. Whatever name that you signed up with is now visible unless you change it.
This is my issue.

Alta wants to "suspend" us over whatever retarded reason - fine. Dumb AF, but fine.

But when they won't delete our accounts, still have our data, and now are PUBLICLY DISPLAYING things like real names (which many people signed up under)...

...yet they are NOT responding to anyone reaching out to them (I've emailed support@mixedmartialarts.com and mmastaff@mixedmartialarts.com 3x in 2 days and not received a response), nor giving us a way to take down our account, we need ways to get in touch with people who instigated this entire scenario.

I am NO fan of doxxing, but we aren't being given much of anything to work with here.