General Public Service Announcement

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
They're "different" they don't "suck". Why not motivate those in charge to change things instead of ripping down every idea they have which is only going to lead to a less than better experience for everyone? Criticization isn't helpful without a solution.
Shouldn't you be off doing your daily affirmations?

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'm on desktop usually so they are huge
but whatever

I use TMMAC 2.0 Bar of ratings though so it shows them all at once, which is a lot on the eyes

I miss regular funny, I don't always cry when laughing

Mutant

Citizen of the Infernal Empire
Oct 20, 2015
I like the emoji size you really couldn't see them before and we have a good mix now just need a puke one and probably a rainbow!

Last edited:

NiteProwleR

Free Hole Lay Row
Nov 17, 2023
I'm open to whatever. Goal was to freshen up things. We can always change back. The old one's weren't deleted.
Since my opinion is doubled and will soon be triple in value I move to have new emojos every month or so. Seriously, shits fun. However, if there is a way to keep the eggplant moji for my sicilian slickbacks that wood be much preciated.

Thanks,
El Gran Nochito

kvr28

Ghost of KVR
Nov 22, 2015
Since my opinion is doubled and will soon be triple in value I move to have new emojos every month or so. Seriously, shits fun. However, if there is a way to keep the eggplant moji for my sicilian slickbacks that wood be much preciated.

Thanks,
El Gran Nochito
No

Mutant

Citizen of the Infernal Empire
Oct 20, 2015

Thanks,
El Gran Nochito
We need a taco emoji for our flaming back of wet!