Race discussion with Big.Thirsty

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
How is language a proof of biological difference between races when races can share a language? That's absurd.
Because it exists. If you want to disprove it you'll have to do more than call me absurd.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Because it exists. If you want to disprove it you'll have to do more than call me absurd.
I just said that language can be shared between races and differ within a race. That is why your argument is absurd.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Go back and read my answer 10 pages back. You're either skipping over my points or failing to consider them.
You didn't list the immunological differences 10 pages back. You're just flat out making shit up now.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I just said that language can be shared between races and differ within a race. That is why your argument is absurd.
And I said no shit. We have brains. We can learn new concepts and apply them. But the fact the languages exist is evidence of our biological separation.

We came up with totally different sounds that mean the same thing. This is physical science whether you like it or not.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
You didn't list the immunological differences 10 pages back. You're just flat out making shit up now.
Because you're the only one looking for a list. I gave you one example that totally shut down your argument. I'm not going back to look for it. That's your job.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
And I said no shit. We have brains. We can learn new concepts and apply them. But the fact the languages exist is evidence of our biological separation.

We came up with totally different sounds that mean the same thing. This is physical science whether you like it or not.
If you took biologically identical people and separated them, I would expect their language to differ.

P

Punch

Just because Grunty McGruntface said "Ah!" when Seamus MacMushmouth said "Ooh!" doesn't prove your point.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
And if you put them in a room with no explanation, and they spoke two different languages, how confused do you think they'd be?

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Then you agree with my perspective. But you won't admit it for some reason.
Your perspective is that biologically identical people can develop different languages and that indicates that they are biologically different.

Ok, I'm losing the will to live.
  • No black Irish people
  • A big head means you are a different race
  • Speaking a different language indicates biological difference
Just stop.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Why does the Samoan lady look so different when compared to the Latvian lady?
Why does the Latvian lady look so different when compared to another Latvian lady?

My refutation doesn't mean I'm offended, before you make that strawman.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
You know damn well what I meant by that. The word is specifically defined, as "physical difference." No more. No less.

Now you and the sociology professor who started this madness are searching into our genetics to find out how much we're alike, rather than different.

No. Fucking. Shit.

We're all of the same species.
The definition you posted back about race said physically distinct. Which had proven not to be true.