Rampage NOT fighting at UFC 186

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Guaranteed they keep running that 186 commercial promoting Rampage's return......shady-shady.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
After seeing recent interview with Rampage only a few weeks out of fight night looking at about 240 pounds, it's hard to disagree with jack slack on this one:

M

Morpheushasleftthebuilding

no surprise, and even if he was allowed i wonder if he made weight.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
good..I could care less see a arogant shell of himself...Use to be my favorite fighter..now he talks way more than he performs

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Jack Slack might have hit the nail on the head. I always felt it was a very questionable decision to "sign" Rampage when Rampage still was under contract. Now it's all starting to make sense. We'll see if this is mentioned in the monopoly case against Zuffa. 95% sure it will be referenced. I am assuming UFC won't play hardball when it comes to obtaining rights to Rampage.

I see UFC letting Bellator scoop Rampage back up, and UFC saying, "see, we're not a monopoly, other orgs can wright contracts to keep fighters" regarding their monopoly lawsuit, and in the mean time Rampage is super pissed because his sorry ungreatful ass got PLAYED by the company he was badmouthing trying to go back to(UFC).

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
i thought there was a set timeline that the suits were addressing, or am i wrong? if that's the case, this would have no effect.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I just posted the Zuffa statement on this. It is every bit as predictable and retarded as you would expect, even in their "brilliant" legal tactic that this was intended as they look like morons in their statement.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i kinda think rampage might be too stupid to see that he is being used as a pawn .im not sure zuffa really wants him.they just dont want bellator to have him. he could be a big fish in a small pond in bellator and get paid well. if he ever gets back into ufc legitly who can he beat?he will be used as a name to get some young lions a win over a known guy.i used to be a fan of pride era serious pimp rampage but that time has come and gone. the game has passed him by. all of his rivals have retired and moved on. guys of his era will never be on top again. i dont really know what he thinks his worth is but he just barely got by king mo and had a tough time with joey beltran.

M

Morpheushasleftthebuilding

from

TJ Dillashaw (c) vs. Renan Barao
Rory MacDonald vs. Hector Lombard
Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado
Michael Bisping vs. CB Dollaway
Yves Jabouin vs. Thomas Almeida

to

Demetrious Johnson (c) vs. Kyoji Horiguchi
TBD vs. Fábio Maldonado
Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway
John Makdessi vs. Shane Campbell

oucccchhhh.....:mad:

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
from

TJ Dillashaw (c) vs. Renan Barao
Rory MacDonald vs. Hector Lombard
Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado
Michael Bisping vs. CB Dollaway

to

Demetrious Johnson (c) vs. Kyoji Horiguchi
TBD vs. Fábio Maldonado
Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway
John Makdessi vs. Shane Campbell

oucccchhhh.....:mad:
They're going to make that card up to Calgary though. Let's not forget that.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Maybe...maybe not, lol. Zuffa may have promoted 186 all along, knowing he would likely never make it to the event.
What I don't get is why would they make his fight the co main after the card changes were made. What an incredible waste of advertising money when they could have made Bisping vs Dollaway the co main instead.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
They're going to make that card up to Calgary though. Let's not forget that.
This looks exactly like the kind of card they would run in Calgary now, lol.

You just can't buy your tickets until fight day with these guys unless you're in a major fight state like California or Nevada that has a ticket refund provision.