Cinema rate the tv show you saw

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
future man
its funny
binge asap
It's fucken awesome. Wolf is a hero of mine.

Just started flight of the conchords again. One of the Greatest TV shows I've ever seen.

For anyone not watched it's a comedy about 2 failing new Zealand musicians, it's hard to explain. It's great though

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just started the shield.

IMDb said it's good. Fucken better be because I keep buying all this shit on prime

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Seriously, no one watching Mr Inbetween? It's my find of the year thus far.

Mr Inbetween is an Australian black comedy-crime drama television series which premiered on FX on 25 September 2018 in the United States,[1] followed by Fox Showcase in Australia on 1 October 2018.[2] The series is a serialization of the 2005 feature film The Magician, which was created, written by and starred Scott Ryan.[3] Ryan reprises his lead role and is also a writer for the series.[1]

I was in fucking fits watching it last night. Proper adult, and while serious, it has the right amount of giggle factor. It's actually overtaken Killing Eve for me, which is amazing too.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Mate. How old were you then? Not when you scribbled this.
I watched 28 minutes of killing eve and I am not even sure what genre it is supposed to be. Not comedy, not drama, maybe crime which would suck. And mrinbetween I have seen one episode and that was enough for me

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I watched 28 minutes of killing eve and I am not even sure what genre it is supposed to be. Not comedy, not drama, maybe crime which would suck. And mrinbetween I have seen one episode and that was enough for me
The first scene with the little girl though?! Magnificent!

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
The first scene with the little girl though?! Magnificent!
are you talking about killing eve or mr inbetween? I have it confused. I am drinking for the first time in two weeks, in a couple of hours I will say something about chinese people and rhino will want me to be banned for it. Fucking liberal

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Saw 9 episodes of lost. The fuck the story was going no where.
So i stopped
Started watching westworld, watched 2 episodes and its going strong.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Saw 9 episodes of lost. The fuck the story was going no where.
So i stopped
Started watching westworld, watched 2 episodes and its going strong.
Watched lost all the way thru about 4 times. It is very stupid. I enjoy it tho, well at least some of it.

Watched first two seasons of Westworld. It's also stupid. There are new episodes out I haven't watched......

It's gonna have to be a really boring day until that changes

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
are you talking about killing eve or mr inbetween? I have it confused. I am drinking for the first time in two weeks, in a couple of hours I will say something about chinese people and rhino will want me to be banned for it. Fucking liberal
Killing Eve. Season 3 starts tonight. She is so well written and perfectly cast...like butter wouldn't melt.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Watched lost all the way thru about 4 times. It is very stupid. I enjoy it tho, well at least some of it.

Watched first two seasons of Westworld. It's also stupid. There are new episodes out I haven't watched......

It's gonna have to be a really boring day until that changes
Is lost gonna get any better after 9 episodes?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Lost is stupid. If you have never watched it tho it can be wildly entertaining. After 9 episodes you are miles away from the good parts. It will intrigue and ultimately frustrate you.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Don't do it, bud. The juice isn't worth the squeeze. I was mad for it at the time, in the UK we were passing around DVDs of it after it aired in the US like it was crack. I won't ruin anything for you if you decide to keep on with it. I was addicted.