Cinema rate the tv show you saw

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
In the book Mr Mercedes and the outsider plus others I haven't yet read.

Wasn't she white?

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
finished second season of drive to survive. The principal of haas is hilarious losing his shit all the time, he should have his own tv show. "who smashed my door?! I´ll fire you!"

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Did you see the final season? I, for some dullard reason didn't finish it. It was great.
Yeah, watched it all over the course of a month or so around Christmas time. One of very, very few shows where the ending is befitting the rest of the series.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Yeah, watched it all over the course of a month or so around Christmas time. One of very, very few shows where the ending is befitting the rest of the series.
I'll catch up eventually, I do love a hillbilly show, I just forgot about it being I was downloading ad moved around a bit.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
uk from 2012

btw I started watching 11.22.63 after you mentioned it here and it looks to be great
Difference of opinion. I loved Misfits.

Chuffed you're watching 11!! I cried my eyes out at the end(not a spoiler). Love Franco. They did a good job with that.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Difference of opinion. I loved Misfits.

Chuffed you're watching 11!! I cried my eyes out at the end(not a spoiler). Love Franco. They did a good job with that.
you werent bothered by all of those plot holes? I gave up shortly after the nazi episode where the guy bought a power to go back in time, but it could be done only once, from that man who sold powers. How did they know that they could use it only once since no one had tried it since if it had been used then the power would be worthless

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
you werent bothered by all of those plot holes? I gave up shortly after the nazi episode where the guy bought a power to go back in time, but it could be done only once, from that man who sold powers. How did they know that they could use it only once since no one had tried it since if it had been used then the power would be worthless
10 yeats since I watched it so you can't get me on finite details. I loved it till the change around cast wise.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
10 yeats since I watched it so you can't get me on finite details. I loved it till the change around cast wise.
that actor who played nathan who was immortal left after the first or second season, He was the only one worth a shit. He seems to be a good, charismatic actor, thats probably why he left to pursue some better gigs. On that note umbrella academy 3/10
doom patrol 5/10
russian doll 4/10
swamp thing 4/10
titans 5/10

Last edited:

the trials of gabriel fernandez. sad show..fucked up how his mom tortured him to death at 8 years old. fucking evil people in this world

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
that actor who played nathan who was immortal left after the first or second season, He was the only one worth a shit. He seems to be a good, charismatic actor, thats probably why he left to pursue some better gigs. On that note umbrella academy 3/10
doom patrol 5/10
russian doll 4/10
swamp thing 4/10
titans 5/10
He was really good in an Irish gangster show called Love/Hate...with Littlefinger from GoT. That's worth a watch if you can find it.