Raw 7/11

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Lol no swerve at all and super obvious.

Why are they celebrating?

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Vince staying the character in kayfabe, and then the company wondering why the fans reject his choices as champs and pushes is the most ridiculous thing ever.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Strong women slap men and then hide behind double standards #Feminism2016

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
See you on Tuesdays from now on.

Raw will be unwatchable, bet on it.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Can't wait for HHH to be the heel for every feud, super awesome guys. It's all new never been done!

They'll call it "The In Charge People!"

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
This is a great angle, hopefully we get just a sense of an old WCW Vs. WWF vibe with this new Raw Vs. Smackdown play.

I have big expectations for Shane to bring us back some quality wrestling content.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This is a great angle, hopefully we get just a sense of an old WCW Vs. WWF vibe with this new Raw Vs. Smackdown play.

I have big expectations for Shane to bring us back some quality wrestling content.
I would fucking be nice for once, if this was well thought out and they ACTUALLY give Shane some creative control. If this is just window dressing for WWEcreative getting twice the shit to fuck up, it will be the end of my "Meta-fan" return to watching and I'jj just watch NXT and start watching NJPW.

MoomBah

Posting Machine
Feb 16, 2015

Except the fact that Vince is running both shows

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Except the fact that Vince is running both shows

That's obvious, but certainly he will give both a large portion of the creative control ....Vince of course will have final say in matters....

I think at his age Vince is really looking at this as a legit competition and the winner truly will get the keys to the kingdom.

Either way this angles sparked my interest...I'll be watching to see how it turns out.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
That's obvious, but certainly he will give both a large portion of the creative control ....Vince of course will have final say in matters....

I think at his age Vince is really looking at this as a legit competition and the winner truly will get the keys to the kingdom.

Either way this angles sparked my interest...I'll be watching to see how it turns out.
Don't be afraid to be more active around here either, especially in the live threads :)