Raw Anyone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MoomBah

Posting Machine
Feb 16, 2015
It's like the 5 Knuckle shuffle & The People's Elbow. Should never be a finisher. But it's a fun move.
On the topic of elbows how bout Bayleys elbow last night? Now that was an elbow drop. She fell on Charlotte like a bag of rocks.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Solid Raw. Ready for AJ to get his belt back and do what he does best. That is to Beat Up John Cena!

MoomBah

Posting Machine
Feb 16, 2015
Im happy. This is a good way to introduce him, hes a HHH guy. KO was a HHH guy. Hopefully this means good things for Joe.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Solid Raw. Ready for AJ to get his belt back and do what he does best. That is to Beat Up John Cena!
I was a little in and out, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

You have the night off work tonight?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Fair play, you need those sometimes. To be honest I've never been as concerned about society as I am right now. It really feels like it's teetering.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Good for Joe finally debuting, would have put the rumble into 10/10 category if they used last night to do it.

Their aversion to using PPV's as debuts due to Raw being 3 hours and needing to fill it annoys me.

I still see Vince quarreling with HHH over Joe because he's never been a Vince prototype wrestler and I see Vince feeling spite from Joe eclipsing Roman's pop in the Samoan badass pantheon.

I'd be very weary.