Raw is NOT Jordan

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Oh shit nice! Didn't know you jits. I started a few months ago
Im on and off with it. Im quite shit besides natural movement with my bros being high school wrestlers and learning from them. I enjoy the sweeps more than anything. Learned the flower sweep recently, probably my favorite so far.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Im on and off with it. Im quite shit besides natural movement with my bros being high school wrestlers and learning from them. I enjoy the sweeps more than anything. Learned the flower sweep recently, probably my favorite so far.
I'm way too heavy to be active rolling with all the lighter dudes. Been doing private lessons and have shed like 50lbs so far. The collar chokes are my favorite so far. Xchoke especially

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I'm way too heavy to be active rolling with all the lighter dudes. Been doing private lessons and have shed like 50lbs so far. The collar chokes are my favorite so far. Xchoke especially
Congrats on the weight loss! The gi’s are portable saunas is what I’ve gathered

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Yay! Dolph doing a thing!!
What I've read is his contract is coming up and he's not happy. He was on his way out and was promised more 2 years ago. Nothing changed. So he's looking for more now before his time to renew or move on. Maybe he will straighten himself out this push and do something.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
What I've read is his contract is coming up and he's not happy. He was on his way out and was promised more 2 years ago. Nothing changed. So he's looking for more now before his time to renew or move on. Maybe he will straighten himself out this push and do something.
He would get a title in ROH, no doubt.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Dude. I have a FUJI Judo gi and the bastard weighs a ton.
I tried one of those once. Was bastardedly a workout just trying to carry one of those while I rolled. Luckly UFC Gyms are adamant on you wearing their gi’s. Not as bad. Do like NoGi a bit.

Would recommend Muay Thai. Think you would enjoy that a lot.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I tried one of those once. Was bastardedly a workout just trying to carry one of those while I rolled. Luckly UFC Gyms are adamant on you wearing their gi’s. Not as bad. Do like NoGi a bit.

Would recommend Muay Thai. Think you would enjoy that a lot.
I took Kickboxing for a while. Bought several Muay Thai videos and own two bags and gear. It's definitely my favorite besides pizza Hut. Which I own a black belt in.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I took Kickboxing for a while. Bought several Muay Thai videos and own two bags and gear. It's definitely my favorite besides pizza Hut. Which I own a black belt in.
I’ve recently gotten into Hot and Sour soup from this one Chinese place that delivers. Not a black belt yet. I am a black belt in thinking Ziggler is worthless.

His gimmick is he is the best performer without a character. Maybe in 2014, but now ya have Styles, Balor, Shinsuke, Rollins stepped it up, and then Braun, Elias, Broken Hardy, Bray, and even Natayla have better characters

He’s the median of disappointment

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I don't understand why you wouldn't send zigzag to nxt for a while. He could have some great matches and teach the younger guys some things. While working on his own gimmick. Dude could be the UK champ and run the show.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Any of you guys watch Austin's broken skull ranch on cmt? I'm addicted to it.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I don't understand why you wouldn't send zigzag to nxt for a while. He could have some great matches and teach the younger guys some things. While working on his own gimmick. Dude could be the UK champ and run the show.
That’d actually be a good use for him. I would probably love that secretly while I kept on hating him.

Sending a mid carder down there to win a main title would be a great idea for NXT.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I didnt even know that existed.
It's a reality game show featuring obstacles like the spartan race. Guys and girls battle through a tournament each week to challenge last week's winner. It's awesome. Gets hardcore

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
It's a reality game show featuring obstacles like the spartan race. Guys and girls battle through a tournament each week to challenge last week's winner. It's awesome. Gets hardcore
Sounds good. Ya know Sylvestir Stalone had his own America Ninja Warrior type show? Was insane

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Sounds good. Ya know Sylvestir Stalone had his own America Ninja Warrior type show? Was insane
Yeah man. It's like that but In the dessert on Austin's ranch. Grappling, sand hills, log carries ect.