Raw is Stephanie’s Birthday

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
She took it like a pro for sure. You could tell she was pissed and didn't retaliate. Glad she got the pin.

What was weird is the announce team kept saying Liv was taken to the back. When clearly she was laying face down beside the barrier.
Riot was a good person for the Bellas to work with on return, but they are also beating the hell out of themselves and Ruby’s faction. They also coulda made the Bellas heel and have Nattie handle them. Not sure how you fix this besides having Brie stop in general.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I'm hoping the Revival gets a bigger push after last night's match.
They seem to be getting a lot of praise, even from Vince (allegedly).
Vince is praising a lot of people lately. Heard he liked Lio Rush’s promos, like Cien’s stuff. Good to hear about.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Its a concussion & she is out.
No word on if she can fly to Australia
I hope they take Brie off the card instead of adding another female to Riot Squad if she misses it

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Becky just smashed Flair against some crates, wearing her belt like a mark. I love it

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
So Lana cheated on Rusev with Aiden, or maybe something else.

Beckster going strong

Samoa Joe is at AJ’s House and we discovered he has “STYLES” written on the mailbox

Randy and Nakamurica hate Tye now

Asuka and Naomi are buddies that signals possible Women’s Tag Titles

Good show.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
meltzer brought up a smart POV on the Brie botch
He said her margin for error was larger because when compared to kicking a 6ft plus tall wrestler who is stocky, you can aim lower with kicks & hit in chest area.
With Liv body size, Brie had only one area to hit (above chest & under neck) & they shouldn't have her do the kicks on Liv.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
meltzer brought up a smart POV on the Brie botch
He said her margin for error was larger because when compared to kicking a 6ft plus tall wrestler who is stocky, you can aim lower with kicks & hit in chest area.
With Liv body size, Brie had only one area to hit (above chest & under neck) & they shouldn't have her do the kicks on Liv.
I'm surprised how many stars have stuck up for her. If this was the first botch then I could understand.
Maybe WWE frowns upon superstars speaking ill of each other.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
#Broception

Never put your name on the mail box. Rookie mistake by AJ.