Recomend me some good Sci-Fi movies

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I bought thay blu ray at target for 4.50 from the blu ray pile.
I have it on my hard drive. Not watched it for a while. I'm not shitting when I say it may be the greatest movie ever.

The more you watch it the better it gets

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Robocop 2.

It's about a robot cop who fights against a ten year old kid, his gf who looks like mel, and a robot that takes drugs in future (I guess modern day now) detroit. It's very thought provoking and makes you question a lot about modern day society
robocop 3 made me sad what a silly movie , he drove a pimpmobile in it lol

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
robocop 3 made me sad what a silly movie , he drove a pimpmobile in it lol
Until recently when I realized I was broke I was looking at getting a second car and making it into a lowrider. I could never be pimp as robocop though

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
Also if you're into TV shows, you should check out the Star Gate series and their respective movies. Start with SG1 or the original movie to get started. SG1 does get a little weird towards the end of its run but it's still one of the better scifi shows out there.

And along those lines there's also:

Battlestar Galactica (the remake)
Defiance
Farscape (fun Aussie show)
Babylon 5 (fantastic show with a well developed storyline and a few good complimentary movies as well)

Hope you enjoy! :)

Luis

El_Varaco

Apr 15, 2015
Sunshine - our sun is dying, and a team is sent to "restart" the sun. Very underrated movie.

Ex machina - already mentioned. Loved it because it was a different take on a horror theme. Well executed film too.

Event horizon - loved not just the horror aspect of it, but I've always been fascinated by black holes and what's on the other side.

Interstellar - great film that harks back to the days people wondered about space. The first film in a loooooong time that made people dream about space.

The Martian - a better space disaster movie than gravity. So much more watchable than gravity.

Chappie - a throwback to short circuit. Fun and entertaining.

District 9 - loved the filmmaking in this one and the overall hyper realistic Sci for approach