Society Religion of Peace

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
but they’ll nuke u back.
Hmmm I forgot they had nukes. Israel actually has one of my favourite military. They would've fucken hammered Russia and sent them packing. Way better troops and technology.

M

member 1013

Hmmm I forgot they had nukes. Israel actually has one of my favourite military. They would've fucken hammered Russia and sent them packing. Way better troops and technology.
canada is your most favourite military doe rite

M

member 1013

I did actually. Good snipers. Shit at getting blown up.
we saved ur bacon in the battle of britain. a full quarter of your pilots because you couldn’t train and equip enough

all the good men went to the colonies

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
The attackers targeted the St. Francis Catholic Church in Ondo state just as the worshippers gathered on Pentecost Sunday. Many children were among the dead, legislator Ogunmolasuyi Oluwole said.

Authorities did not immediately release an official death toll.
A doctor at a hospital in Owo told Reuters that at least 50 bodies had been brought in to two hospitals in the town from the attack. The doctor, who declined to be named because he is not authorized to speak to the press, also said there was a need for blood donations to treat the injured.

Adelegbe Timileyin, who represents the Owo area in Nigeria's lower legislative chamber, also said at least 50 people had been killed, though others put the figure higher. Videos appearing to be from the scene of the attack showed church worshippers lying in pools of blood while people around them wailed.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Dozens of Northern CA Priests Facing Child Sex Abuse Claims for the First Time
Dozens of Northern California Catholic priests and church employees – some still working, others retired or deceased – are being publicly accused for the first time of sexually abusing children in their care. The allegations suggest startling new depths to the decades-long scandal that continues to rock the church and its followers.

Those new accusations – and many more – have surfaced in a wave of lawsuits washing over Catholic institutions across the state, including every Northern California diocese from Fresno to Santa Rosa. Some of the new filings allege cover-ups that protected accused predators and silenced victims.