Retard just cut someone on London Underground

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sounds good only we'd be just as bad as him if we did, ya dig homes?
You're right BUT something's got to give.
I suppose if the west would just stay the fuck out of the middle east, that would be a decent start. However, the average citizen has next to no input on what their governments do internationally....the whole system is broken and it's everyone at the bottom who has to deal with the fall out.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
You're right BUT something's got to give.
I suppose if the west would just stay the fuck out of the middle east, that would be a decent start. However, the average citizen has next to no input on what their governments do internationally....the whole system is broken and it's everyone at the bottom who has to deal with the fall out.
Well said but torture isnt the answer. The average muslim has no say in what a tiny minority of derranged terrorists do in the name if their faith either. You just have to look at comments on the web to see that there is this pathological hate of simply based on wanting to be part of something and be in the "in crowd". On the OG there are dudes from the Mid west of America who admit never meeting a muslim and having decided that they hate them the dumbshits. Anywhoo

Here in is my 3 step process to stabilizing the ME;

1. Remove the US bases in SA
2. Allow the gulf states to domicile their oil in whatever currency they like (Sorry America its gonna hurt you but heal that region)
3. Israel removes its settlements from occupied territories, (I often question Israel's existence but that's more from a historical point of view, Israel has the right to exist at this point in my humble opinion) I also have had nothing but bad experiences with Israeli's O/S but Aussie jews Ive known are fine.

Well said but torture isnt the answer. The average muslim has no say in what a tiny minority of derranged terrorists do in the name if their faith either. You just have to look at comments on the web to see that there is this pathological hate of simply based on wanting to be part of something and be in the "in crowd". On the OG there are dudes from the Mid west of America who admit never meeting a muslim and having decided that they hate them the dumbshits. Anywhoo

Here in is my 3 step process to stabilizing the ME;

1. Remove the US bases in SA
2. Allow the gulf states to domicile their oil in whatever currency they like (Sorry America its gonna hurt you but heal that region)
3. Israel removes its settlements from occupied territories, (I often question Israel's existence but that's more from a historical point of view, Israel has the right to exist at this point in my humble opinion) I also have had nothing but bad experiences with Israeli's O/S but Aussie jews Ive known are fine.
Oddly, I've never had a good experience with an Israeli either....from any other country and they're like anyone, but from Israel- condescending. Anyhow, that's an aside, I totally agree that torture is just wrong. I believe in the existence of a soul or something like it and doing something that wrong to another human being must be damaging to one's own soul. It serves no purpose other than to feed whatever it is that holds us back from becoming something better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Oddly, I've never had a good experience with an Israeli either....from any other country and they're like anyone, but from Israeli- condescending.
Yeah i often challenge anti muslim types to visit thailand and more specifically the arab and Israeli quarters of BKK and tell me who they prefer.

That said I fucked a few Israeli chics over thereand whenever I complained about their attitude towards non Israelis they'd say that they are worse to each other.

People are just people i suppose

Oddly, I've never had a good experience with an Israeli either....from any other country and they're like anyone, but from Israeli- condescending. Anyhow, that's an aside, I totally agree that torture is just wrong. I believe in the existence of a soul or something like it and doing something that wrong to another human being must be damaging to one's own soul. It serves no purpose other than to feed whatever it is that holds us back from becoming something better.

Feed me jihadis....If my maths is right all's I need is 5 ragheads for 100 virgins???

Wow....Just wow....

Fuck yes... Where do I sign?

Edit: please review community standards on slurs.

-KB

Last edited by a moderator:

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Sounds good only we'd be just as bad as him if we did, ya dig homes?
In a way, yes, but part of me thinks he attacked an unsuspecting person.

1. It won't be unexpected, I will make it very clear what is going to happen to him.
2. I want him to remember what he did for the rest of his life, every time he does anything.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015

1. It won't be unexpected, I will make it very clear what is going to happen to him.
2. I want him to remember what he did for the rest of his life, every time he does anything.
Cool what are you aiming to achieve though? do you reckon that would help put an end to Islamic terrorism?

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015

Torture makes you no better than the Daesh.

Bluesville

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yeah i often challenge anti muslim types to visit thailand and more specifically the arab and Israeli quarters of BKK and tell me who they prefer.

That said I fucked a few Israeli chics over thereand whenever I complained about their attitude towards non Israelis they'd say that they are worse to each other.

People are just people i suppose
That area on lower Sukhumvit (Soi 2?) is a fucking sewer. Decent grub though.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Yeah i often challenge anti muslim types to visit thailand and more specifically the arab and Israeli quarters of BKK

I've been there.
There's also the civil war raging in the south that is based on Muslim and Jihadist doctrine.

None of it was pleasurable. I don't think visiting any of those areas would win over any detractors to your position.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
I've been there.
There's also the civil war raging in the south that is based on Muslim and Jihadist doctrine.

None of it was pleasurable. I don't think visiting any of those areas would win over any detractors to your position.

I was talking about soi arab near nana lol

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Murders in all of Germany:

131 of those 2014 in Berlin. Thats almost half. G-City. And more than London. :/

Here for Berlin directly:

The last row is the rate of solved murders btw. Our popo is doing a fairly good job apparently.

But somehow I got the feeling that the first statistic only contains what would be the light blue part in the second statistic here. Fuckers make you pay for it if you want more info..
The fuck is wrong with you people? Canada's capital had 7 homicides last year.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
As am I. It sucked in my opinion.
Each to their own but the locals were friendly AF to me anyway. Around Israelis I was always made to feel they thought im a subhuman. I have a Jewish fishing buddy who thought the same on his honeymoon in Thailand. He said the way Israelis treated his aussie chinese wife was "appalling".

Easy to judge people but I don't know what life is like for Israelis so there may be a valid reason and tbh i only interacted with a handful.

Did you notice some guest houses have a no Israeli policy?

SAJ

Posting Machine
Aug 2, 2015
Each to their own but the locals were friendly AF to me anyway. Around Israelis I was always made to feel they thought im a subhuman. I have a Jewish fishing buddy who thought the same on his honeymoon in Thailand. He said the way Israelis treated his aussie chinese wife was "appalling".

Easy to judge people but I don't know what life is like for Israelis so there may be a valid reason and tbh i only interacted with a handful.

You're a gentile bruh

Bluesville

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I've been there.

It's not a civil war, but yeah it's a shit show down there. It's also fuelling radical buddhists ( go figure), one monk has come out recently and said for every Thai monk killed in the south a mosque should be burned down.

M

member 1013

I have Israeli family and they are polite, but remark many Israeli's are rude.

Sorry they made you feel that way guy...

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
I have Israeli family and they are polite, but remark many Israeli's are rude.

Sorry they made you feel that way guy...
All good man,they are how they are for a reason I guess. I dont think there is anything inherently bad about Israelis or any group of people, I bet if you raised an Israeli kid in Fiji they would be all smiles and "Bulas" for example. I use the Israelis in Thailand example for westerners who claim that arabs/muslims are inherently bad, thats why I say head down to Soi Arab and see for yourself, then again Im not a white guy so maybe whites like Splinty have had different experiences in that area, I cant deny them their personal experience either.

I banged a few Israeli chics on the Islands so lets say at least they have low standards haha

M

member 1013

All good man,they are how they are for a reason I guess. I dont think there is anything inherently bad about Israelis or any group of people, I bet if you raised an Israeli kid in Fiji they would be all smiles and "Bulas" for example. I use the Israelis in Thailand example for westerners who claim that arabs/muslims are inherently bad, thats why I say head down to Soi Arab and see for yourself, then again Im not a white guy so maybe whites like Splinty have had different experiences in that area, I cant deny them their personal experience either.

I banged a few Israeli chics on the Islands so lets say at least they have low standards haha
I agree with you 100%. Just from my own experience, being made to feel subhuman is brutal. It also pisses me off when I hear about Israeli racism, because the country was founded (in theory) to give Jews a safe place from discrimination. So you would think they would be inclined to not be racist.

:(

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
I agree with you 100%. Just from my own experience, being made to feel subhuman is brutal. It also pisses me off when I hear about Israeli racism, because the country was founded (in theory) to give Jews a safe place from discrimination. So you would think they would be inclined to not be racist.

:(
To be honest it didnt really bother me, not much does haha

I dont think creating Israel to give Jews somewhere to be safe was very well planned out eh? Do you reckon they might want to set up shop in Australia? plenty of room here and plenty of deserts to get lost in haha

Just kidding mang

M

member 1013

To be honest it didnt really bother me, not much does haha

I dont think creating Israel to give Jews somewhere to be safe was very well planned out eh? Do you reckon they might want to set up shop in Australia? plenty of room here and plenty of deserts to get lost in haha

Just kidding mang
They could make the outback bloom!

I don't think Israel has worked out as the world intended, no. It's sad. I don't know what should have been done or should be done now, I can barely dress myself some days. :)

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
They could make the outback bloom!

I don't think Israel has worked out as the world intended, no. It's sad. I don't know what should have been done or should be done now, I can barely dress myself some days. :)
haha

Yeah I spent a fair amount of time trying to crack that one then realised life is too short and there are more than enough people on the case for me to give a rats ass.

Ill say this to offset any negative things Ive said and that is a friend of mine who hooked up with an Israeli chic when we were over there and didnt think too much of Israelis in general said that they are TOTALLY different in Israel, some of the warmest most inviting folk he met. He was a broke backpacker and stayed there without spending anything because no one would let him pay for anything