VID Rhonda Rousey: The Hype is Over

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
LOL i think its golden that the entire cast of con artists got exposed.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Question for Pitbull9 @Pitbull3744 10 Yard Shìte @10 Yard Shìte. Do you all dislike Ronda, or are you just happy to see her hype train crash because Zuffa, Dana, Rogan, and her fans have been so obnoxious during her reign as champion? Because I can relate to that. I was the same way with Anderson Silva, for example. I didn't dislike the guy personally, but his fans, Dana, Joe, etc were so over the top when he was champ, that I wanted to see him lose.

Spidermoore

Oct 19, 2015
I think with Rhonda it is both the Over the top hype train derailment, AND a personal dislike for her due to her attitude and behavior.

10 Yard Shìte

Never go full Rogan
Oct 25, 2015
People can think whatever they want about me. I believe I'm right on the money about rhonda, her fanatics, the UFC shill machine and the general populace of dumbed-down casuals that follow trends.

I'm happy when people don't like me regarding my MMA opinions because my brain works totally different from theirs. I'm not brainwashed nor do I look up to or support rotten humans.

I stand away from the herd.
This bothers them.

Sounds egotistical but it's just a fact.
I'm really down to earth, reasonable and a generally kind hearted, open minded person.

Good vs Evil.

What side are you on?

P

Punch

People can think whatever they want about me. I believe I'm right on the money about rhonda, her fanatics, the UFC shill machine and the general populace of dumbed-down casuals that follow trends.

I'm happy when people don't like me regarding my MMA opinions because my brain works totally different from theirs. I'm not brainwashed nor do I look up to or support rotten humans.

I stand away from the herd.
This bothers them.

Sounds egotistical but it's just a fact.
I'm really down to earth, reasonable and a generally kind hearted, open minded person.

Good vs Evil.

What side are you on?
The side of not taking everything so seriously. :D

10 Yard Shìte

Never go full Rogan
Oct 25, 2015
I'm capable of being objective with this too. Lately I've tried to side with rhonda. Trying to determine if it's big business that swept her away with hype and maybe it's not all her fault but I still believe she could have conducted herself better. And as a long time MMA fan I have been unhappy with her as the face of MMA, making a mockery of the sport/whateveryouwanttocallit with outrageous claims.

And yes her fans (not all) but most have been funny to laugh at for years but they're played out now.

I've spoken my side as per a question from a member I respect here. If you don't like me .... oh well.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I didn't say it wasn't egotistical.

Shall I walk you through other big sentences?
Literally no one was attacking you. But your responses are so over the top and you are framing the conversation as "I'm right and good. If you disagree with me, you're wrong and evil"

I'm telling you its immature and is a weak debate tactic. You are passive aggressively name calling before anyone can respond as defense tactic.

Your last line is borderline being an asshole. Don't be an asshole.