General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
you shitfuck, this thread has been a total disaster from the beginning. Be glad there are still people available to post in this shit thread
You shut up you fucking nobhead. Regardless of what you think of this thread I don't like the direction of chatter it's going. So it will stop.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
You shut up you fucking nobhead. Regardless of what you think of this thread I don't like the direction of chatter it's going. So it will stop.
it will not stop, you have no control of it. People will post whatever they want. This is the thread to post retarded shit if you know you dont want to be banned and create useless threads

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
you know you are funny if you shit on seinfeld
He and I were really good mates! (mind out of gutter) really good mates. He was a really good guy who I had many a private chat about his elderly father he was looking after and his rescue dog.
I know I'm an open book as well online much to my detriment when people threaten stuff blah blah blah, but he was a really lovely guy.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I smoke a pack a day and drink three times a week. How long do I have. Thats why I needed to know every information about mix

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
The thing with online communities Eric Trump @Confused Confucius you get ingrained so much that you worry about them
I don't mean everyone, but a suicide thread came in the other day and I pondered on it and he's fine. Not saying he didn't off himself because I messaged.

Life is so fucking hard, last year was fucking ridiculous, I don't know why people can be so damned nasty and if someone has to get it out...go for it.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
The thing with online communities Eric Trump @Confused Confucius you get ingrained so much that you worry about them
I don't mean everyone, but a suicide thread came in the other day and I pondered on it and he's fine. Not saying he didn't off himself because I messaged.

Life is so fucking hard, last year was fucking ridiculous, I don't know why people can be so damned nasty and if someone has to get it out...go for it.
life is too short anyway. Why be dicks to one another

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
nah, I am old and live with my rich parents. They just dont want me to be drunk all the time. I still get drunk haha so the joke is on them.