General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
How many siblings do you have, Jehannum @Jehannum ? I have a step brother who I used to really dislike as a kid, wehn he came down to see my mum in hospital I got on really well with him but we're back to square one.

Only child, as was my mum.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
How many siblings do you have, Jehannum @Jehannum ? I have a step brother who I used to really dislike as a kid, wehn he came down to see my mum in hospital I got on really well with him but we're back to square one.

Only child, as was my mum.
1 older brother, 2 younger sisters (on my mum's side which is the only side I know since we left blackburn)

not going into the relationship status on those, complicated :p

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
1 older brother, 2 younger sisters (on my mum's side which is the only side I know since we left blackburn)

not going into the relationship status on those, complicated :p
Hha. My dad left my mum and I because he'd been having an affair, Her husband found us in the phone book and thought it would help them both to meet for a coffee and a chat. 29 years later he's still my step dad. Don't have a relationship with my dad and the time before last I saw my step mum I threw eggs at her.

For someone who grew up so posh, you can't really get more common with that.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hha. My dad left my mum and I because he'd been having an affair, Her husband found us in the phone book and thought it would help them both to meet for a coffee and a chat. 29 years later he's still my step dad. Don't have a relationship with my dad and the time before last I saw my step mum I threw eggs at her.

For someone who grew up so posh, you can't really get more common with that.
Dog eggs or vulture eggs?

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
thank you, I am here, just too embarrassed to post
Erm...

glad you’re okay, matey. Said it yourself, this thread is a safe haven. You were funny more than embarrassing

Fuck me this cold sucks. I was sick as all fuckery anyway now this happens. Last time I went to see the band I’m seeing tomorrow I was ill too. Going to take a lot of drinking to get me there.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Erm...

glad you’re okay, matey. Said it yourself, this thread is a safe haven. You were funny more than embarrassing

Fuck me this cold sucks. I was sick as all fuckery anyway now this happens. Last time I went to see the band I’m seeing tomorrow I was ill too. Going to take a lot of drinking to get me there.
enjoy the concert, I hope you feel healthy by then