General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
It really isn't man, if you want to pretend the "naughties" is a century instead of a decade work away.
lol I typed 10s initially but it doesn't sound as cool as nineties > naughties which you just pointed out yourself

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
lol I typed 10s initially but it doesn't sound as cool as nineties > naughties which you just pointed out yourself
No you didn't, you said 90s >00s or some shit along those lines

Edit
Ah originally

I have no idea why I even replied in the first place, I am bored, I need to get more drink and some weed.

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
just finishing Demolition Man

One of the big letdowns is the sound, mainly the guns and the impact of blows, absolutely horrendous. Also seems maybe 3 bullets of the thousands fired actually hit their target.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
just finishing Demolition Man

One of the big letdowns is the sound, mainly the guns and the impact of blows, absolutely horrendous. Also seems maybe 3 bullets of the thousands fired actually hit their target.
I'm gonna watch it shortly. I forgot

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
My favorite bit is when he goes to the war museum and just randomly slams some cunts head into the glass without warning "whoops"
watched the scene a bunch of times, he appears to be slammed into thin air, there's a sound of impact, then he slams into the glass :p and the version I watched had dubbed sections, apparently any references to taco bell were changed to pizza hut for countries that didn't have taco bell