General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Mes Amis, I feel like I need to leave a testament here. Chief @Chief is in charge of the thread.

The prince Philip movement knows how to order itself.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I had blood work done. My cholesterol level is seven and the highest number within a good margin is four. Does that just mean that I am a fat fuck or is it like heart attack serious? I doubt there are many people who keep their cholesterol under control

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
I had blood work done. My cholesterol level is seven and the highest number within a good margin is four. Does that just mean that I am a fat fuck or is it like heart attack serious? I doubt there are many people who keep their cholesterol under control
Did they break the numbers down in HDL and LDL?

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Did they break the numbers down in HDL and LDL?
hdl cholesterol is 1,16 which is within margin: 0,91 - 2,05

I made a mistake now that I am looking at it. Four is not the highest acceptable number, the highest is 5,2. So seven doesnt sound that bad

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
hdl cholesterol is 1,16 which is within margin: 0,91 - 2,05

I made a mistake now that I am looking at it. Four is not the highest acceptable number, the highest is 5,2. So seven doesnt sound that bad
No, sorry. it's bad.

I'm sure you have a follow up appointment, right? The doc will assess other risk factors.
But he will probably put you on medication.

Please though, don't sit back and expect the med to do all the work. Diet and exercise. Not just diet "losing weight", also eating the right foods.

There is also risk of stroke so....take care, please.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
No, sorry. it's bad.

I'm sure you have a follow up appointment, right? The doc will assess other risk factors.
But he will probably put you on medication.

Please though, don't sit back and expect the med to do all the work. Diet and exercise. Not just diet "losing weight", also eating the right foods.

There is also risk of stroke so....take care, please.
shit, really? I play sports, they didnt tell me anything, the nurse just gave me the results and that was that

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The fucken bangra music is doing my head in.

I went to the samurai sword shop a few days back. I might go back today and get one, just stab all my stupid neighbors.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just order one from this guy...
I'm not lying, I'll take some pictures in there tomorrow. He has all kinds of cool stuff.

Actually I just realized it's only 10 am here, I might go today, I wanted a Leatherman or Gerber, but I'm sure I could find time to get a ninja sword and chop up my neighbors