General Rittenhouse trial

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

For his sake I hope the defense prepares witnesses better than the State did!
I think he will be fine. He comes across as a normal american kid

Worked in kenosha's as a lifeguard, cleaned up graffiti from the filthy leftists, tended to peoples injuries and killed 2 commies who attacked him.

Seems like a great kid

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021

Worked in kenosha's as a lifeguard, cleaned up graffiti from the filthy leftists, tended to peoples injuries and killed 2 commies who attacked him.

Seems like a great kid
Just my opinion, a great kid wouldn't have been anywhere near that shit.

Back when, there was a riot in Balto while I was living there. A mother made National news because she saw her kid headed to it and stopped her car, yelled at him as only a mother can, and whooped his ass publicly.

That's parenting!

M

member 3289

Why are all the rednecks defending their boy
They're used to dumb arguments like election fraud and Bill Gates vaccine tracking, so when they finally get something worthy of defending, they go crazy.

The left is going too hard trying to paint this kid as a murderer. They're going to lose their minds when he gets off.

T

The Big Guy

Back when, there was a riot in Balto while I was living there. A mother made National news because she saw her kid headed to it and stopped her car, yelled at him as only a mother can, and whooped his ass publicly.

That's parenting!
I would neve have let my son go to that shit. All those deranged chomos and anarchists running around stealing and starting fires

His parents should be looked into for it.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
I would neve have let my son go to that shit. All those deranged chomos and anarchists running around stealing and starting fires

His parents should be looked into for it.
Parents, even good ones, can only do so much to keep their kids in line.

But yah, all I could do as a parent in that situation is to tell him, you go down there tonight you'll be sleeping in a hotel and moving out tomorrow. Tough love, mothafugga

M

member 3289

This has little to do with not being a great kid and lots to do with not being good parents.

Great kids make mistakes. His parents should have stopped him from going there.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Just seeing a teenage kid breaking down on the stand is tough. My biggest problems at that age was trying to get laid and not getting hurt doing stupid shit on my bike. This guys killed two people and on trial in front of possibly millions of people at 17.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Just seeing a teenage kid breaking down on the stand is tough. My biggest problems at that age was trying to get laid and not getting hurt doing stupid shit on my bike. This guys killed two people and on trial in front of possibly millions of people at 17.
If he goes to prison he'd better hope for solitary.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

Seems like a great kid
200.gif

M

member 1013

He’S 18 nOw!!!

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
mistrial.

with Prejudice...holy shit.

judge is burning Binger in public. WOW.