General Rittenhouse trial

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
optical zoom good.

digital zoom bad.

Optical zoom is better. But that doesn't make digital zoom bad.

What are his defence trying to stop being shown?

A picture? A moving image?

Is this from an iPhone using the zoom. Or from an iPhone with the original picture zoomed in on?

FINGERS

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
a PTSD brain.

i don't think you understand.
I'm definitely not an expert on that. Can see the water works being turned on in a very deliberate way.. I said the bridge troll would struggle to act. He has no emotion. He is on the spectrum. A couple of dna's from downs I believe.

I do have knowledge on digital zoom though.

What are the defence trying to stop showing?

M

member 1013

One time we found a guys lifeless and dismembered torso rotating and bouncing at the top of a drill string. Saw some really tough people break down similarly. The struggling for breath, trying to cry but you can’t. It’s giving me flashbacks

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Optical zoom is better. But that doesn't make digital zoom bad.

What are his defence trying to stop being shown?

A picture? A moving image?

Is this from an iPhone using the zoom. Or from an iPhone with the original picture zoomed in on?
he's doing a pinch-zoom on an iPad.

tells the judge that iPhone/iPad software doesn't work the same as the police/FBI software (which is probably an optical, or on a professional system that maintains pixels)

defense asks Prosecution what software iPhone/iPad uses and prosecution says "i dunno"

defense throws up his hands and judge rolls his eyes. It was an attempt to bring in inadmissible evidence, but prosecutors are immune from consequences when they do dirty shit like that.

M

member 1013

One time we found a guys lifeless and dismembered torso rotating and bouncing at the top of a drill string. Saw some really tough people break down similarly. The struggling for breath, trying to cry but you can’t. It’s giving me flashbacks
I can’t believe you made me watch that Sex Chicken @Ghost of Joey Moss you asshole

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
FINGERS @KYLE RITTENHOUSE

it's an image from a drone people are like 6 black pixels, and prosecution is trying to say if you "pinch-zoom" far enough you can see how KR is holding a rifle.

it's crazy.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
jason73 @jason73 saw a dude jump off a building once. He might have pushed him, we're not sure.

FINGERS

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
he's doing a pinch-zoom on an iPad.

tells the judge that iPhone/iPad software doesn't work the same as the police/FBI software (which is probably an optical, or on a professional system that maintains pixels)

defense asks Prosecution what software iPhone/iPad uses and prosecution says "i dunno"

defense throws up his hands and judge rolls his eyes. It was an attempt to bring in inadmissible evidence, but prosecutors are immune from consequences when they do dirty shit like that.
dude. Please. Make it clear to me.

is the pinch zoom from existing media. Or the media they are arguing against is because it’s pinch zoom?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
how does that happen?

torso gets stuck to the pipe and he gets spun around?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
dude. Please. Make it clear to me.

is the pinch zoom from existing media. Or the media they are arguing against is because it’s pinch zoom?
they are pinch-zooming stored media on the iPad in real time for the jury.

Last edited:
M

member 1013

how does that happen?

torso gets stuck to the pipe and he gets spun around?
Yea he got either some clothing or an extremity caught up, it pulled him in, and it both crushed and ripped him apart, they said what was left was mostly jelly. I would have thought his remains would have been ejected back out or even propelled downwards but no, apparently not.

maybe a suicide

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Look at this dummy try to act.

View: https://twitter.com/cathyrusson/status/1458470303747964928?s=20
Reminds me of La Paix @Nuk Soo Kow trying to explain to his wife that the Kelowna Swiss Chalet was shutting it’s doors.
Making fun of a 17 year old kid on trial is definitely a piece of shit move no doubt. Going after a fellow Canadian for the closure of a Swiss chalet restaurant? That’s cold blooded man… I was there for you when you coward away in that mall closet over a couple kids with pop guns and this is how you repay me?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Yea he got either some clothing or an extremity caught up, and pulled him in, it both crushed and ripped him apart, they said what was left was mostly jelly. I would have thought his remains would have been ejected back out or even propelled downwards but no, apparently not.
is that the smuggler pool? or am I picturing the wrong place?
i don't know much about drilling rigs, just drilling ho's.

FINGERS

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
FINGERS @KYLE RITTENHOUSE

it's an image from a drone people are like 6 black pixels, and prosecution is trying to say if you "pinch-zoom" far enough you can see how KR is holding a rifle.

it's crazy.
thank you.

well in that case of course it’s admissible.

the original media hasn’t been manipulated. It’s just lost resolution. Digital zoom has a finite amount of mega pixels. To create the zoom you just stretch the original pixels. You don’t add.

If I can put it in context you might believe. Say a quarter back throws a ball and a person runs down the line but he may caught the ball with a toe just off the pitch. You can legitimately zoom and see if he has. You can almost, well you can actually. Go down to one pixel to see if he has. We call it VAR here. Virtual assistant referee.

Its not A.I. It’s just using the original material With modern technology.

Its not adding anything. It’s taking away.

M

member 1013

is that the smuggler pool? or am I picturing the wrong place?
i don't know much about drilling rigs, just drilling ho's.
Not an oil rig

It was a borehole rig for blasting/mining, similar to this:

02FB9E1E-B7D3-4966-BBDC-C46D52806F20.jpeg