General Rittenhouse trial

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Woah.

Did I just read that the judge dismissed the firearm possession due to some hunting exemption?

Wtf

It would seem like you couldn't use that unless you were hunting.

So unless the kid was hunting I would have told the defense to fuck off on that one.

FFS

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Woah.

Did I just read that the judge dismissed the firearm possession due to some hunting exemption?

Wtf

So unless the kid was hunting I would have told the defense to fuck off on that one.

FFS
I haven't looked into the specifics, but in some states a minor can possess a firearm as long as they a valid hunting license. Wisconsin, being the whitetail deer Mecca, probably has some such exemption.

M

member 3289

I can't see him being convicted on any of the charges now that the gun possession charge has been dropped, but I've been wrong before.

RhinoNite

Cornshitter
Jan 27, 2020
Saskatchewan is da best
I was hung up in Yellowstone on the bike once behind a line of 20 cars looking at wildlife. Said fuck this and passed the cars to get to the front. It was a car with Sask plates looking at white tail deer.... white tail... There's a billion there.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Woah.

Wtf

FFS
no. if that's what you're reading, you need to unfollow TYT