General Rittenhouse trial

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I'm against prisons so I'm glad this kid got off for what seemed like a panicked and crazy situation, but I fear what this will mean for escalating people arming up at protests. Also, this kid will likely get the Zimmerman treatment and be elevated to hero status by the scummiest people imaginable (as has already begun) so that isn't great.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I'm against prisons so I'm glad this kid got off for what seemed like a panicked and crazy situation, but I fear what this will mean for escalating people arming up at protests. Also, this kid will likely get the Zimmerman treatment and be elevated to hero status by the scummiest people imaginable (as has already begun) so that isn't great.
I think most believe he's an idiot kid who got himself in a no-win situation.

I hope he's learned a lesson in all this.

M

member 1013

Against prisons for all?!

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
So has antics murdered the judge and jury in the name of social justice yet?

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
We should do a civil unrest live thread for when they burn Kenosha down and start looting tonight