Rockhold wants Werdum at HW??

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

There was a story about Werdum acting like a dick in a strip club or night club that Rockhold was at with his boy.

Zeph @Zeph were you the one to tell me about this?

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
There was a story about Werdum acting like a dick in a strip club or night club that Rockhold was at with his boy.

Yeah. i can't remember it now, but I posted about it when I heard the story. Greg Savage was with them and they argued, but nothing much came of it at the time, if I recall correctly. There's more to the story, and it was quite humorous, but I can't remember it. Maybe if you searched my posts you could find it.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015

found it

Greg Savage told the story on Cheap Seats that back in the day, before Rockhold had even won the Strikeforce title, after an event he was jumping into his limo with a girl he had picked up when Werdum's BJJ coach jumped in and pretty much stole his girl out from under him.

They were on the way to a strip club anyway, so he brushed it off and met Savage and Breen outside the club. This club only had one unisex bathroom, just one of those single toilet and sink in a closet deals, and there was a que for the toilet. Later in the night they, being Breen, Rockhold, and Savage, are queing for the toilet, when Werdum, his BJJ coach, and the girl he stole from Rockhold come breezing along and skip the whole que.

Werdum goes straight in the toilet, but Rockhold starts kicking off with the BJJ coach, the BJJ coach is telling Savage you best control your boy or he is going to get his arse kicked, and Rockholds pretty much ready to throw down. Werdum comes out of the toilet into this mess, and things start looking like its going down right then and there.

Savage is contemplating just throwing on the BJJ coach and trying to get the early knockout, because he figures if that doesn't work his fat arse is fucked, and he will soon be choked out, or worse. And just when this is going down, Hendo and some others come along, and Hendo manages to cool Rockhold down and nothing comes of it in the end. However, later in the night, or perhaps soon after, as they are leaving Rockhold is still saying I can't believe I'm not beating that guys head in, I should be kicking his arse right now, and things to that nature.

From the way Greg tells it, Rockhold has never forgotten that night, and it has started a long running feud between Werdum and Rockhold. Greg tells it better, this is purely from memory and any mistakes are my own, it's worth a listen to this weeks cheap seats just for this story. Sorry, I can't tell you what minute it starts though.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
I would definitely pay to see this fight, and I'd be rooting for Luke. Werdum lost me when he wouldn't stop making the Werdum face.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Fabs takes this easy

probably grapples him to a living death

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
I'm not going to lie I thought it was funny at first when it would pop up on his Instagram, but the amount of times he did it in the buildup to the Stipe fight was troublesome. My friends and I do prop bets for the entirety of every card, and we had an over/under in terms of how many times he'd do the face during that fight, and the Travis Browne fight. I lost taking the under during the Stipe fight, but I predicted zero for the Browne fight and won a couple of bucks.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016

There's one thing I know, if I was a former UFC champion male model with a horse cock I wouldn't be a pouty, whiny prick about everything that didn't go my way.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
This fight would be a terrible idea for Luke. I can't imagine any scenario where he makes it through 2 rounds without being raped.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Rockhold has zero chance of being successful.....
beleedat, let me know - willing to bet significant sums against your weak, lamelessly hopeful bet...

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
HAHA def not me lol. No what i was pointing out is that Luke really has only lost to two quality guys. To spite what people think Bisping is def legit one of the best ever in his own right.
Stop smoking the meth, yo

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Perfect placement and Parillo's striking instructions caused that KO.
Sure, but real reason behind the KO is Rockhold overlooked Bisping more than ever.

Remember their first fight? Rockhold toyed with Bisping and if they ever have a trilogy, Rockhold will probably do the same.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Fabs takes this easy

probably grapples him to a living death
For sure Fabs would win but I don't know about Grapple him to living death when u apply grapple-Math considering Rockhold fended off Jacare's grappling with ease and if my memory serves me well, Jacare beat Werdum in some Absolutr JJ tourney

M

member 1013

Rockhold should probably focus on avenging his embarrassing defeat to Shitsping

M

member 603

For sure Fabs would win but I don't know about Grapple him to living death when u apply grapple-Math considering Rockhold fended off Jacare's grappling with ease and if my memory serves me well, Jacare beat Werdum in some Absolutr JJ tourney
MMA grappling and Sport grappling are two different things. When you have to worry about punches and elbows it changes how you approach it. In these terms a equal sized opponent is easier to fend off...... But MMA has weight classes for a reason, you add 30 pounds and it changes a lot.

In sport Jiu Jitsu, you can beat a larger sized opponent if you have superior technique and are more athletic.... Both Jacare possessed over Werdum at the time.

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
Sure, but real reason behind the KO is Rockhold overlooked Bisping more than ever.

Remember their first fight? Rockhold toyed with Bisping and if they ever have a trilogy, Rockhold will probably do the same.
Its all 3 combined that made that KO happen.