Rogan inks new $250 million deal w/ Spotify

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
1706916340106.png

Joe Rogan and his No. 1 ranked podcast are staying at Spotify.

The comedian and UFC color commentator has inked a new multi-year deal with Spotify reportedly worth around $250 million but his show will no longer be exclusive the streaming platform. Under terms of the new deal, Rogan’s podcast will once again be available on other services Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music and YouTube.

The Wall Street Journal first reported Rogan’s renewal with Spotify.

Rogan initially agreed to take his podcast to Spotify back in 2020 with the deal reportedly worth over $200 million. He’s now exceeded initial number that with his new deal and Rogan will be able to once again put his show on every major streaming service available.

His old deal was set to expire sometime in 2024 but now Rogan will stay with Spotify for multiple more years under the new agreement.

Joe Rogan inks new deal to stay at Spotify for reportedly around $250 million - MMA Fighting

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I haven’t listened to any of it after I listened to Matthew mcinehaye talk all about himself the one time

Last edited:

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i thought something was up when the JRE channel on youtube started posting content again in the last couple weeks after being pretty much dead for years

Rambo John J

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
i thought something was up when the JRE channel on youtube started posting content again in the last couple weeks after being pretty much dead for years
I think Spotify is taking the ad revenue now for JRE YouTube content...maybe that explains the pay bump for his rights

I barely catch a JRE nowadays because I don't use Spotify much and very rarely watch JRE on YouTube...I only used podcast audio only versions of his Pod

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I used to listen to his Podcast all the time. I stopped after Spotify and just catch clips now. I’m happy for him, I had Spotify but deleted it because of all the leftist adds.

Rambo John J

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I used to listen to his Podcast all the time. I stopped after Spotify and just catch clips now. I’m happy for him, I had Spotify but deleted it because of all the leftist adds.
Yep
Maybe caught 30 podcasts total since the switch

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
It's only a matter of time before they start censoring him. He never learns.

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
wanna listen with no commercials, but u refuse to pay for shit: spotify in brave browser

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
wanna listen with no commercials, but u refuse to pay for shit: spotify in brave browser