General Rogan University

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
If you can deal with a dude with an Italian accent the "History on Fire" series is pretty good. Yes, it feels like a poor man's Hardcore History, but he deals with entirely different subjects/events. The episodes are more in the couple of hour range, and most series are only a couple parts so it's much easier to consume than Hardcore History. I'd highly recommend the series' on Jack Johnson and Teddy Roosevelt.
Perfect, thanks
:cheers:

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Not exactly a straight History podcast but....

Astonishing Legends is a good podcast and it covers Historical stuff both fringe and mainstream...they quote all sources and cover some really interesting legends and some fringe stuff also.

Can pick and choose the subjects that interest you to give it a try.

I enjoy it now and then and some episodes are really good...worth a try, they have a lot of episodes
Thanks hombre.

You and Beard just got me rolling. Should give me lots to listen to.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
u ever try astonishing legends podcast
Well, I'm part way into the part 2 of Yeti. I like the show, but really detest that they're going with the TV style format. It irritates the fuck out of me that there aren't podcasters who do their ads at the beginning, end, or both, as oppose to disrupting their presentation.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Well, I'm part way into the part 2 of Yeti. I like the show, but really detest that they're going with the TV style format. It irritates the fuck out of me that there aren't podcasters who do their ads at the beginning, end, or both, as oppose to disrupting their presentation.
Ya more and more podcasts seem to be doing that...Bugs me cause I fast forward them and have to take my prehistoric iPod off of lock and do the circle scroll thing

I do prefer the beginning commercials in a block to easily avoid

I think they get paid more cause it is harder to avoid the commercial