RUIZ JOSHUA 2 Poll

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RUIZ vs JOSHUA 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
Thats what they do, same shit for the UFC events in the middle east.
Did you guys who say Joshua, even see their first fight? It's like he didn't stand a chance. And so what if he can get a sucker punch in, he didn't have the edge. What makes you think this time will be any different??

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Did you guys who say Joshua, even see their first fight? It's like he didn't stand a chance. And so what if he can get a sucker punch in, he didn't have the edge. What makes you think this time will be any different??
Did you see it? He dropped Ruiz before he got caught, he over committed looking for the finish, thought Ruiz would roll over.

He looked past this guy, thats whats different for a start, another training camp and a change in approach, a more calculated performance in mind.

Ruiz shouldn't be a problem for Frank 2.0, but he is, he has the tools to beat him in the rematch though, obviously.

You are a malnourished idiot, drink more water, eat some fruit and vegetables, brush your fucking teeth at least twice a day and visit the damn dentist once a decade.

Thats the shit you should be worrying about, not having bitch slap fights with your malnourished boyfriends or talking about up coming boxing matches on internet forums.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That is my gut instinct.

But something in me says Joshua will have some success, taste the counters, and then get a decision W as he plays it safe at range

hope your right...I hate HW decisions
As I wrote it, somehow I knew I'd eat my words, for these exact reasons.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
Did you see it? He dropped Ruiz before he got caught, he over committed looking for the finish, thought Ruiz would roll over.

He looked past this guy, thats whats different for a start, another training camp and a change in approach, a more calculated performance in mind.

Ruiz shouldn't be a problem for Frank 2.0, but he is, he has the tools to beat him in the rematch though, obviously.

You are a malnourished idiot, drink more water, eat some fruit and vegetables, brush your fucking teeth at least twice a day and visit the damn dentist once a decade.

Thats the shit you should be worrying about, not having bitch slap fights with your malnourished boyfriends or talking about up coming boxing matches on internet forums.
We will see. You keep your ad hominem attacks. And I will keep my sticky hands/Jodo.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Joshua plays it super safe and jabs to a decision "win"...
Just quoting my post so you can all see my amazing predictive abilities...

Actually, no one should be amazed by that prediction. As a matter of fact, if anyone disagreed with it then they have zero understanding of how boxing works as a business and how it works technically...

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
You need to change the name to smelly hands/jobless
I actually know who you are. Jim. Anyway I think I've got to do my own style, cos all of these well established clubs have way too many rules. In a street fight, you can't tell the other guy no leg locks, or third hooks. He could throw literally anything at you. And so that is the way we train.... good luck!

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
I actually know who you are. Jim. Anyway I think I've got to do my own style, cos all of these well established clubs have way too many rules. In a street fight, you can't tell the other guy no leg locks, or third hooks. He could throw literally anything at you. And so that is the way we train.... good luck!
You and your 2 gay boy mates rolling around your living room is no-ones definition of a street fight, smelly hands.

You have 4 threads going on cageside that have fuck all to do with MMA.

Once again WRONG FORUM ASSHOLE

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
You and your 2 gay boy mates rolling around your living room is no-ones definition of a street fight, smelly hands.

Go fuck yourself

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016

Didn't you ever learn manners?

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
We will see. You keep your ad hominem attacks. And I will keep my sticky hands/Jodo.
In what way is anything I said an ad hominem attack?

You don't have an argument to address smelly hands.

You treat this place like your facebook feed, its bad enough in off topic, spamming your ugly smelly face all over cage side should be a bannable offence.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
In what way is anything I said an ad hominem attack?

You don't have an argument to address smelly hands.

You treat this place like your facebook feed, its bad enough in off topic, spamming your ugly smelly face all over cage side should be a bannable offence.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
No you wouldn't. You would just talk to John
As evidenced
I've never asked this guy to talk, I have taken the piss out of him in his retarded threads in off topic, like everybody else who posts in them.

These shit threads he keeps posting are now in cageside, fuck that, place is getting as bad as the ug

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I've never asked this guy to talk, I have taken the piss out of him in his retarded threads in off topic, like everybody else who posts in them.

These shit threads he keeps posting are now in cageside, fuck that, place is getting as bad as the Taco Bell
I find them compelling