Personal Rumors of my Demise are Greatly Exaggerated

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Hey man thanks. I have been very lucky in life. And when I started volunteering before I felt I would be giving, but like anything of the sort you really get humbled and realize how much you get from it. So it's not totally altruistic. I enjoy the challenge and adventure, and the humility that comes from the exposure it's worth more than just making another month's income.

I spent a month in Kenya in a small town Hospital in 2017. So I'm starting to get some experience for what settings are enjoyable to work and what the challenges are in each place.

As for the future, it's something I'll definitely be doing again. I'm in a pretty big life transition right now. Changing jobs, houses, etc. So 2019 might be a little sparse on the travel side but I'm trying to brainstorm from the Lessons Learned on how I could do some sort of work domestically for a year or two. The regulatory environment of the USA makes it hard to even give away Medical Care in an efficient and enjoyable fashion.

Pics and more info coming soon. I'm starting to get caught up on work but need to pull pictures out of the cloud for posting.
Stop trying to make me like you.

More.