General Saddest cooking show ever

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Pretty cool find. That apartment would be really cute if he fixed it up. I wonder if he really lives there or It's just a prop to film these videos?

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I subscribed to his channel after watching a few of his videos. He did a hilarious valentine's dinner for one. He has mastered the awkward pauses, and inserting a random thought in all his vids.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Omg

I was like how did they get this guy to agree to do this and keep a straight face?

Because It's real!

Weber Cooks | Know Your Meme

Weber Cooks is a local cooking show that originally aired on Weber State News[1], a student-run television station out of Weber State University in Ogden, Utah. The show is hosted by Steven Reed and is intended to instruct college students on creating simple meals with a microwave.

On November 4th, 2012, the same chili and cheese nacho dip episode[2], as well as a new Rice-A-Roni episode[3], were submitted to the /r/NotTimandEric subreddit, which prompted a discussion on the resemblance between Weber Cooks and Tim Heidecker and Eric Wareheim’s comedic skits,[5] such as Reed’s unkempt appearance, awkward pauses and heavy breathing.

PaleAndGangly

Pro Member
Oct 20, 2015
This was pretty amazing. I like the small things that added the extra charm like his arm hitting the dishes in the beginning.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I like his interjections that have nothing to do with anything.

"A lot of people don't realize that Albert Einstein apparently had a bastard daughter that nobody every really talks about"

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I like his interjections that have nothing to do with anything.

"A lot of people don't realize that Albert Einstein apparently had a bastard daughter that nobody every really talks about"
I figured Einstein was a puff or a pidgoen affecionado like tesla