General Saddest cooking show ever

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I don't know why but this had me cracking up hard.

The guy is hilarious. He had another video where he gives instructions on draining something (forgot what it was). He puts a strainer in a bowl then dumps whatever needs to be drained into the strainer. He goes, let that strain for 10 minutes, or something like that. After the time is up he says, ok it's strained, then he flips over the strainer I to the same bowl.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Looks like he's going bigtime now.
We'd better get this library before it's ppv.

Rambo John J

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
lol
great thread
I love this guy...such goodness

Like a dark Mr. Rogers(although Mr. Rogers felt dark in some ways)

Last edited:

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
lol
great thread
I love this guy...such goodness

Like a dark Mr. Rogers(although Mr. Rogers felt dark in some ways)
Mr. Rogers wasn't funny so I don't see the correlation.

The best parts of the videos are the random thoughts he adds. There was one video where he said something like, "in college there was this dog that used to hump everyone's leg. I learned the best thing to do is just let let him finish. There's no reason to try to be the hero." I've used that line a few times and it gets either really awkward looks or absolute doubled over laughter.

Rambo John J

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Mr. Rogers wasn't funny so I don't see the correlation.

The best parts of the videos are the random thoughts he adds. There was one video where he said something like, "in college there was this dog that used to hump everyone's leg. I learned the best thing to do is just let let him finish. There's no reason to try to be the hero." I've used that line a few times and it gets either really awkward looks or absolute doubled over laughter.
LOL
MR. Rogers was dark for me as a kid, but I grew up without a TV so I only caught moments at other kids houses...only seen a few episodes or so

This guy makes me smile as I watch, but I am mostly just feeling a dark humor vibe.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
LOL
MR. Rogers was dark for me as a kid, but I grew up without a TV so I only caught moments at other kids houses...only seen a few episodes or so

This guy makes me smile as I watch, but I am mostly just feeling a dark humor vibe.
Yeah, being pathetic is 50% of the humor. Add to that the awkward silences, bad editing, and gazing uncomfortably into the camera, and it's comedy gold.