VID Sage Northcutt to Team Alpha Male?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wV1po2QrqWI

Today on the MMA Hour, Urijah Faber told Ariel Helwani that Sage Northcutt is spending a week of his fight camp with Team Alpha Male, and has had at least one private coaching session with Faber himself. Faber said Sage is a fast learner, and he believes Sage is likely to make a permanent move to Team Alpha Male.

He also talked about TAM getting a huge sponsorship deal from a private aviation company that will pay for coaches' salaries and private west coast flights so more fighters can bring family and friends to their fights.

Last edited:

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
bang wants his portion of the sponsorship.........faber better let him back in now

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
this is quite ironic, faber is now the one getting paid and i believe tj's paid gig isn't what it was supposed to be?
btw, i have no hate of tj, just if this plays out like that, very ironic.
this season of tuf actually made me like tj a lot more and despise the attitude/actions of cody.

Nov 21, 2015
Interesting... Especially since the Diaz Bros and Sage spoke about training together.
Diaz camp is not too far from TAM. Sage gets to work on his ground game and TAM gets
a dynamic striker.

Not the first the place I woulda chose for Sage but he could have gone to alot worse places

Edit - The day Sage Stockton Slaps a mutherfucker in the cage will be a most glorious
and entertaining day

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2015
this is quite ironic, faber is now the one getting paid and i believe tj's paid gig isn't what it was supposed to be?
this season of tuf actually made me like tj a lot more and despise the attitude/actions of cody.
Yeah and now TJ isn't doing his current camp at Muscle Pharm. Lets see how this plays out

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Faber's always been making money....smart guy.

Nov 21, 2015
Just listened to Urijah's major TAM announcement and the sponsorship deal they made.
The sponsorship deal Urijah got for TAM is in "never been done before territory". Super sweet

Damn TJ fucked up and sounds like Paige bailed too soon too

Nov 21, 2015
Yeah Cody came off as the poster boy of Jabroni and "Bro Ness". Not a good look. Plus TJs team
tore off in TAMS Teams ass

Last edited: